1. Post
    Werelock wrote:
    I remember when this was released overseas. Some google searches later showed a late december release date here. Googling now returns no such result.

Prefer to see any/all action films on the big screen. Why else go to a theatre but to see big picture, big sound, big action films?
    Dead right. That's exactly what I thought when I saw the trailer, big action=big screen.

2. Post
    You guys should all become upper management for cinema companies.

3. Post
    So disappointed this isn't at the Cinema >

4. Post
    That's a shame :/

Went to see it on the big screen here and it was good fun

5. Post
    bradc wrote:
    You guys should all become upper management for cinema companies.
    Can I put you down as a reference?

6. Post

7. Post
    What an awesome movie. Beautifully shot. Especially the fight scene at the end.So good.This movie may have rebooted Keanu Reeves career in the best way possible. Lets hope he takes advantage of this success and we see him in more of these roles.

8. Post
    Brilliant movie. So well filmed. No shaky cam or any of that shit. Just a superbly executed action movie.

9. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    What an awesome movie. Beautifully shot. Especially the fight scene at the end.So good.This movie may have rebooted Keanu Reeves career in the best way possible. Lets hope he takes advantage of this success and we see him in more of these roles.
    Wicked, thanks for confirming what I was hoping this would be. Going to get my ITunes on tonight.

10. Post
    This movie could have so easily been a mess but it wasn't. The story was basic cliche revenge-ist stuff but executed so well that there was no hokey-ness to it.

Looking at the director's background I can see why the action scenes were so solid.

Would have enjoyed this more on the big screen (Roadshow if you're listening...)

11. Post
    9/10 action movie

12. Post
    I really liked it too, my only gripe is that some of the fight scenes looked too mechanical and rehearsed, not natural at all

13. Post
    Awesome revenge flick, enjoyed it a lot. Did lol at the scene near the end though. When the car is pushed off the edge. The whole drive chain of the car was clearly missing . Silly mistake.

14. Post
    Goddam this was as awesome as I was hoping. Was cheering during the fight scenes, dat choreography. He was a demon with a handgun.

15. Post
    Great action movie. 8/10

16. Post
    Awesome movie. Gwarden is right. Beast with a handgun. Never seen so many headshots in a movie.

17. Post
    Great movie. Would watch again. 8/10.

Spoiler:

18. Post
    I liked it, but it wasn't exactly presenting anything new to the action genre.

19. Post
    Enjoyed it but it felt like the fight scenes were 'slow' - mind you i had just watched the raid II

20. Post
    I watched it this morning it was badass, wonder if they will make another one

21. Post
    Throughly enjoyed, anyone got a kill count?

22. Post
    Watched last night, awesome movie.

23. Post
    loved this movie but why become a hired goon if you cant even shoot straight?

24. Post
    I tried to watch a movie on iTunes once. It refused to let me because it couldn't detect if my PC was HDCP compliant. That awkward moment when you want to legally buy a movie instead of pirating it but they won't let you.

25. Post
    Can't understand why this never saw cinematic release here, it's just so good.