Page 9 of 13 First ... 6789101112 ... Last

1. Post
    jords wrote:
    It's silly though, first movie was very successful here, distributor should have been on there game to get it to Aus and NZ within a good time frame.
    Was it, though? Because it was not successful in Australia. It ranked at about #75th that year I believe.

2. Post
    75 in the year is not bad when you think about it, if it was 12 months, that like top 6 for for the month where you can release over 200 plus movies a year easily??

3. Post
    it made 2.6 million in australia. Really not that large of a number. 20 million budget and it made about 80 million worldwide with 45 million being foreign.

4. Post

5. Post
    it will be out on blu-ray in the states by then

6. Post
    yeah im not waiting lol.

7. Post
    Watched it in Singapore last week. It was so good!!!!

8. Post
    Seriously? I thought April 20th was bad enough. Now May 11th? GTFO.

9. Post
    That's just event cinemas?

10. Post
    No it's on eOne's twitter as well for both AU and NZ that is now the official date.

11. Post
    **** that!

12. Post

13. Post
    Wasn't sure to make a whole new thread for this, but I'd forgotten this went up earlier this week. Been following the film for a while though.

Atomic Blonde, one of the Wick's co-directors next film arrives here at the start of August.... certainly has the same flair as John Wick.

14. Post
    Atmosphere in Atomic Blonde and cast look great but the combat shows Charlize counting the choreographed steps too clearly. Doesn't seem fluid at all.

15. Post
    Yeah it looks way too much like a dance.

16. Post
    well, not everyone is a natural athlete and Reeves did do a lot of work preparing for the role. Also HD and BluRay 1080 p rips are already available for JW2..

17. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    well, not everyone is a natural athlete and Reeves did do a lot of work preparing for the role. Also HD and BluRay 1080 p rips are already available for JW2..
    Still going to watch this on the big screen next month ... John Wick deserves my ca$h

18. Post
    Whoa what a weird bump for a thread

19. Post
    jords wrote:
    Whoa what a weird bump for a thread
    Because this film (John Wick 2) has not been released yet in NZ theatres ... and the first was not even released at all.

20. Post
    Not being a prick but was hoping someone was coming in to announced the release had moved or it was online now.

21. Post
    BluRay release date is around mid-June. So, expect it be "online" around start of June

22. Post
    Sweet! Free pass to premiere next week

23. Post
    autechre wrote:
    BluRay release date is around mid-June. So, expect it be "online" around start of June
    Should be up on bd25 mid May then

24. Post
    Watched the "Advanced" screening on Events on the 7th of May. Loved the action! So so fluid and fun. This is a movie you can watch again and still be left amazed by the action scenes. Some scenes deserves multiple visits just to grasp the amount of detail and movements.

25. Post
    wanted too but all the good seats were taken ah well, soon i guess