1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Hmm, I was expecting the score to be a point or so lower after reading that.

3. Post
    pretty game but it has no substance

4. Post
    Spud of Doom wrote:
    Hmm, I was expecting the score to be a point or so lower after reading that.
    Well it's half a point lower now!

Originally had it at 7.5, but when James edited my review he said it reads lower than that. After some back-and-forth, we settled on a 7. Then I forgot to change the score before publishing :/

Anyway, yeah the review is top-heavy with complaints, and you could probably make a case for a 6.5, but I'm happy with 7. It's a flawed game, but still has many good points.

5. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    pretty game but it has no substance
    Says the guy that was frothing at the bung hole for Ryse on PC.

6. Post
    ryse is a tech demo that I would only pay $10 or less for it. I already understand its a terrible game, but its a pretty tech demo to enjoy.

I'd never made this secret, so whats wrong with calling out another game like this

7. Post
    Is the psplus uprade in the store just like buying the full digital? as in you dont need the psplus version first (It not existing yet).

8. Post
    Good review. It says a lot that Forza Horizon 2 came out a week before this, and I'm still playing that while DriveClub hasn't been touched for like... a week. Finished the tour with all stars (bar that awful norway lightweight championship) and by then the servers still weren't working for me, so I ditched it and moved onto better games.

9. Post
    spotteddotterel wrote:
    Is the psplus uprade in the store just like buying the full digital? as in you dont need the psplus version first (It not existing yet).
    From the Driveclub FB page:

"PS Plus Edition news will come as soon as we have concrete info - sorry to keep you all waiting."

https://www.facebook.com/driveclubofficial

10. Post
    spotteddotterel wrote:
    No you don't need the PS+ version first. You can buy the "upgrade" at the discounted price.

11. Post
    I pre-ordered the PS Plus upgrade edition and got it day one. It's only the free version you can't get yet

12. Post
    Awesome cheers for the help!