General Discussion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    After watching the trailer it looks interesting enough to at least try.

2. Post
    It was only a matter of time before Blizzard expanded and polished this genre. I think this time though, TF2 and other games in this genre have already capitalized, and I kind of feel that Blizzard are late to the game on this one (I'd even argue Diablo3 lost it's fashionable window).

I used to be a Blizzard fan boy but eventually lost interest. It's like going to watch your favourite movie every day. Still wishing for that dream MMORPG "Universe of Starcraft" minus the "kill 10 zergs" quests :3

3. Post
    Dude who said this on the Youtube comments "At first it looked unimpressive, but as the trailer went on the characters and weapons/specials appear to set it apart from TF2 enough for it to be interesting at least." sums up my opinion.

It looks like it feels terrible tho. Is it the frame rate? Animations? Can't tell, but it looks like the opposite of smooth.

Add in Blizzards propensity to be milking whoresons...

The 6 v 6 aspect is GG tho.

4. Post
    Looks ok, Might give it a hoon if it comes to PS4. Does look like a TF2 clone.

5. Post
    Dont mind the art style. I like TF2 shooter stuff , looks not bad. Not sure if i would play this tho

6. Post
    Watching the Blizzcon panel makes it more interesting tbh, there's no Team Deathmatch, every mode is objective based. The classes look and feel better than TF2, some of the abilities are really interesting, sniper with grappling hook, scout-type with blink and rewind time, a robot that can turn into a sentry gun... the archer dude can run up walls.

looking forward to it.

7. Post
    Looks cool tbh.

8. Post
    They're definitely good at making some sweet looking trailers.

9. Post
    TTK looks really low from that trailer. Arrow and sniper both 1-hit non headshot.

10. Post
    I know its just youtube comments but boy oh boy

Blizzard has hit rock bottom.
    This game is going to suck
    looks gay and childish

11. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    I know its just youtube comments but boy oh boy
    idgi tbh, it looks so good to me hah, appeals to me so that's a thing I guess

12. Post
    Looks gay, a tf2 clone. Really wish they had spent the time and money from this and the stupid TV hype show for a stupid mount on actual content for wow those stupid ****s.

Wont be playing this pile of aids
    Winner: Ass Clown Award 2002!!! NEWS FLASH 2003 clown as well!!!

13. Post
    I like the art style and the characters are likable, I cant decide which character is my favourite tbh, I like most of them

Hopefully theres hats in this

14. Post
    $kud wrote:
    I like the art style and the characters are likable, I cant decide which character is my favourite tbh, I like most of them

Hopefully theres hats in this
    I will play if there is purchasable hats and horse armor for sure
    Winner: Ass Clown Award 2002!!! NEWS FLASH 2003 clown as well!!!

15. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    Blizzard does team fortress 2. Zzzzzz
    My thoughts exactly, first DOTA then TF2.

16. Post
    Vulturnus wrote:
    diablo 3 was the last blizzard game I will buy. No exceptions.
    yup

17. Post
    Gameplay looks decent enough, although eh there's a pretty low chance blizz is capable of growing a healthy competitive scene. Their last 3-4 years of close minded greed has killed so much potential of diablo3 and sc2.

18. Post
    Necriss wrote:
    TTK looks really low from that trailer. Arrow and sniper both 1-hit non headshot.
    Did you watch the commentary video? the sniper has a charge (like TF2) if you watch that video again you'll notice she headshots 1 hero (1 shot kill) then fails to headshot Hanzo and has to land 2 body shots to kill him.

TTK will be fine, you need to remember this game has medics and all the heroes have different health pools, not to mention abilities to escape trouble.. (wall climbing, altering time, gliding, etc) there's no "aim assist" in this game so vertical movement is a huge bonus to counter TTK.

"You should die less frequently than in current modern military shooters." -this is clearly a jab at CoD lmao
    Last edited by Rekuja; 9th November 2014 at 1:54 am.

19. Post
    I'm pretty meh about this, I'm sure it'll be cool and I'm sure I'll play it but I find the characters very uninventive and overall the impression was kind of this 'generic colorful wacky' vibe, in fact I think it looks bloody similar visually and thematically to Battleborn:

and to a lesser extent Battlecry

20. Post
    I'd play this, hell yeah.

21. Post
    How can you say the characters are uninventive? They all look clever twists on existing tropes.

22. Post
    Sea Monkey wrote:
    Looks gay, a tf2 clone. Really wish they had spent the time and money from this and the stupid TV hype show for a stupid mount on actual content for wow those stupid ****s.

Wont be playing this pile of aids
    What a loss for the community.

23. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    How can you say the characters are uninventive? They all look clever twists on existing tropes.
    I don't really know, I see what you mean and I agree but at the same time feel like that's all they are.

24. Post
    On second thoughts, maybe I was being a tad harsh because of how annoying that giggling British bitch was

25. Post
    Looks epic with lots of potential