General Discussion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 51 to 75 of 2845

  1. Post
    #51
    is this f2p?

  2. Post
    #52
    Yeah I'd give it a spin - Wouldn't pay more than $30 for though.

  3. Post
    #53
    Class setup and gameplay looks fantastic
    Im just worried that the TTK (time to kill) is extremely low which removes a great deal of skill out of a fast paced FPS

    Ultimates also seem pretty ridiculous if they turn out to be I-WIN buttons

  4. Post
    #54
    It's a bit far out to be worrying about balance issues.

  5. Post
    #55
    MoistTurtle wrote:
    They're definitely good at making some sweet looking trailers.
    First 2 minutes into the trailer I'm thinking "I have GOT to see this movie..."

  6. Post
    #56
    amazing game

  7. Post
    #57
    i am thinking they will go F2P and then print money with Skin add ons etc. But knowing Blizzard fanboi base they could just get away with a full price AND still sell skins for gravy ontop

  8. Post
    #58
    Would be refreshing to see them not do ^ this to be honest.

    Would be nice to pay full price for something and not have to pay again. I miss those days.

  9. Post
    #59
    The pay for what you want but the itemization works out to be 800 bucks for the full game pricing for **** now days GMGs.

  10. Post
    #60
    Kouken wrote:
    Class setup and gameplay looks fantastic
    Im just worried that the TTK (time to kill) is extremely low which removes a great deal of skill out of a fast paced FPS

    Ultimates also seem pretty ridiculous if they turn out to be I-WIN buttons
    That kiddie movie trailer makes me thing that wont be the case, its 3 minutes of people shooting each other point blank in the face and then jumping out the roof unharmed.

  11. Post
    #61
    I don't understand the TTK argument, people say CoD is crap because it's too fast... yet people praise the **** out of CS? a game where you can get headshots with a deagle while scratching your balls and firing from across the map.

    If anything, games like UT99 had amazing TTK and TBH we'll be fine, like I said there's medics in the game which if it's anything like TF2, they will boost your health slightly above 100% for a few seconds.

  12. Post
    #62
    As stated before if anything it'll take three full clips and a grenade to kill anything if it us as 'accessible' as other blizzard games

  13. Post
    #63
    They probably just made everyone die easily for the trailer.

  14. Post
    #64
    Valeyard wrote:
    This seems like blizzards pc replacement for sunset overdrive. Looks cool.
    Er, what. This is a blatant rip off of Team Fortress 2. Oh look the scout is a girl and has a terrible accent.

  15. Post
    #65
    I recorded this for all you guys bashing Blizzard for "copying TF2" I thought his response was not only humble but completely fair and honest. One thing I love about Blizzard is they don't hide their inspirations and speak the truth when questioned at these events. The fact that he mentioned Robin Walker is a huge +1 in my books.



    So there it is, now stfu about TF2 :P

  16. Post
    #66
    Pls dun b bashing bliz pls gaiz

  17. Post
    #67
    Tf2 has comedy. This not so much

  18. Post
    #68
    Rekuja wrote:
    I recorded this for all you guys bashing Blizzard for "copying TF2" I thought his response was not only humble but completely fair and honest. One thing I love about Blizzard is they don't hide their inspirations and speak the truth when questioned at these events. The fact that he mentioned Robin Walker is a huge +1 in my books.



    So there it is, now stfu about TF2 :P
    so they copied TF2 and added abilities, gotcha

  19. Post
    #69
    and TF2 just copied doom and added multiplayer. Whats your point?

  20. Post
    #70
    Privoxy wrote:
    and TF2 just copied doom and added multiplayer. Whats your point?
    More like copied down quake imo, which was heavily inspired by doom, haha

  21. Post
    #71
    omg an fps with classes, teams and objectives

    TF2 CLONE

    $10 says the haters will play it and enjoy it :P

  22. Post
    #72
    Who cares if its a TF2 clone, so many of us rinsed the living hell out of TF2 so much that its become stale
    I hoping for a TF2 clone with interesting additions and gameplay changes.
    I just dont want a FPS where "everyone can get a kill" I want the more skilled players to be able to stand out.

    Low TTK means the player who gets the first visual wins (ie. every single kill in modern COD/BF games)

    Also using counterstrike as a low TTK example is void, there is an insane amount of skill involved in CS and a "headshot from across the map with a deagle" is not something the average joe can pull off consistently

    We should be comparing this game to other outstanding fast paced FPS titles. UT2k4, Quake 3, and TF2 itself should be the benchmark IMO

  23. Post
    #73
    one_red_god wrote:
    Blizzard does team fortress 2.
    In that case, I'm sold.

  24. Post
    #74

  25. Post
    #75
    The only reason I like this is because it is a TF2 clone...