General Discussion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2855

1. Post
    ilikepie2 wrote:
    Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    Yeah, its not like hes an insta auto double pick in pro games.

2. Post
    Chaosfollowsme wrote:
    Its funny how you and others have acted when not everyone agrees with you either goes both ways
    Its funny how you got so riled up about a simple debate over McCree

I would like to see these four McCree pro games as most I've seen is one a side

3. Post
    Hullitude wrote:
    Mei does the exact same thing with her right click but you think she's fine
    Mei is projectile not hitscan AND has a shot delay. Were you just hoping I wouldn't know that or did you actually not?

4. Post
    I'm just saying her right click damage should also be nerfed, not her headshot damage though.

5. Post
    Hullitude wrote:

I would like to see these four McCree pro games as most I've seen is one a side
    I havn't got riled up about McCree its more the attitudes from some on here, and lol I wouldn't say I got even remotely close to being mad tbh,, anyways,
    If anything the people on the defensive are more riled up cause you have acted more petty about the whole thing

We give legit facts and something the general community agrees with and your guys response was, get good you suck, you never said it but you might aswell have

lets stop before this goes on for 5 pages
    Last edited by Chaosfollowsme; 7th June 2016 at 10:01 pm.

6. Post
    Agreed.

BTW if I thought you actually sucked I'd say it but personally besides Rekuja I don't think anyone here could say they're better than another

So when's the support sniper being released

7. Post
    Mc Cree in the beta was super easy to get kills, seemed like a cheap and easy champ. Seems that hasn't changed

8. Post
    Hullitude wrote:
    I'm just saying her right click damage should also be nerfed, not her headshot damage though.
    No just learn to counter it.

9. Post
    I don't care if it doesn't get nerfed I'll still shit on Meis regardless same with McCree and I certainly won't be crying for nerfs in fits of rage

I do kind of agree with an earlier statement that the balancing is pretty fair right now with just a couple of slight touch ups needed. I never will think McCree is as bad as some people are saying though.

Funny how Tjorbs turrets haven't been brought up yet

10. Post
    Hullitude wrote:
    I don't care if it doesn't get nerfed I'll still shit on Meis regardless same with McCree and I certainly won't be crying for nerfs in fits of rage

I do kind of agree with an earlier statement that the balancing is pretty fair right now with just a couple of slight touch ups needed. I never will think McCree is as bad as some people are saying though.

Funny how Tjorbs turrets haven't been brought up yet
    Tjorbs turrets are not as annoying as Bastion in minigun mode, but they are still annoying with the distance they detect and hit players. They are easy to counter though.

Tjorbs main balance issue IMO is the Molten Core. He gets a lot of health and so does his turret. The health and damage on Molten Core might get a tweak.

Pharah's ultimate could use a damage buff also IMO. It's pathetically weak for a rocket barrage, especially compared to a lot of other 1 hit kill ultimates that get used.

11. Post
    Hullitude wrote:
    Irony

12. Post
    This game is a blessing! Absolutely love that feeling when I jump in after not playing for a few days.

13. Post
    I agree with Molten Core needing to be fixed, maybe just not a full heal added to it.

Also Mercy shouldn't be able to have her Rez up so often

14. Post
    Ard Righ wrote:
    Tjorbs turrets are not as annoying as Bastion in minigun mode, but they are still annoying with the distance they detect and hit players. They are easy to counter though.
    Very true. And zero calibration time, the first shot fires the moment you're in view even if it's not facing you.

Ard Righ wrote:
    Pharah's ultimate could use a damage buff also IMO. It's pathetically weak for a rocket barrage, especially compared to a lot of other 1 hit kill ultimates that get used.
    It is a lot of damage but people spread it around trying to get as many kills as possible. Or they get themselves shot out of the air before it's used up.

15. Post
    Hullitude wrote:
    I agree with Molten Core needing to be fixed, maybe just not a full heal added to it.

Also Mercy shouldn't be able to have her Rez up so often
    As an avid torb player I sense you might be the Reinhardt I 1v1'd last night.

16. Post
    Pharah's Ultimate is very powerful, people just don't know how to use it effectively. Don't just leap in the sky and press Q... you need to position yourself. The closer you are to the target, the quicker they die.

Widowmaker? don't bother, make sure she's dead or distracted first. Roadhog? make sure he can't react quickly and hook you. McCree? don't get too close and flash banged.

case and point.

17. Post
    han16 wrote:
    As an avid torb player I sense you might be the Reinhardt I 1v1'd last night.
    Nah haven't played in a few days I just find it too easy to get killstreaks and to stay on fire as Tjorb and I play him a lot on defense hahA

18. Post
    Defense? Torb on attack, OFFENSIVE TORB.

TORB IS LOVE, TORB IS LIFE

19. Post
    I got the Sons of Anarchy skin for him then the next loot crate I got his American Biker skin, decking him out yoooo.

I love going against Reindhart because you just run around his legs biting his kneecaps.

20. Post
    1 shotting a widow at range is another favourite bullshit torb antic I like to get up too.

21. Post
    I got the Eva/ZoE mechaqueen skin for pharah, **** yeah so stoked.

22. Post
    Torb Vs Junkrat makes for some epic standoffs.

23. Post
    still waiting on a decent skin drop hopeing for a rein one tho

24. Post
    Think I'm up to 9 maybe 10 atm and the only one I didnt care for was Young Hanzo/Itachi because I dont like using Hanzo.

My faves are Lionhardt, Scarecrow Junkrat, Imp Mercy (would prefer Devil) and Sons of Anarchy Tjorb.

25. Post
    lionhardt is pretty cool think i prefer the black one with fire in the middle cant think what its called atm