General Discussion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 2,801 to 2,813 of 2813

1. Post
    I bought the Zenyatta skin today, just in case I forget later (like I did with the last event).

2. Post
    Got the zen skin from a box today... But it's on my alternate account where I don't play zen

What are the chances haha

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

3. Post
    Played 3 or 4 games, most were with friends and were just random cluster ****s of picks but the solo one seemed pretty 'organized' in terms of picks. Is Bastion/Orissa/Rein the meta now? and if you pull a flank off the bastion get mercy ressed? Just wondering if I should be expecting more of that...

4. Post
    I see rein/orisa quite often now. Not so much the bastion - usually only when it's tie breaker rounds and everyone is going for cheese comp.

5. Post
    I'm not playing comp any more, can't get a team together, and solo queue is just full of Australians that yell at each other and whinge. I can't begin to tell you how much I despise it

6. Post
    There's the watchpoint discord group that you can join - lots of people there looking to make stacks each night. Agreed solo is terrible tho.

7. Post
    New Hero: Moira - Leech healer
    https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/st...20750948749312

Also REINHEARDT REINHEARDT REINHEARDT

New map (not sure if serious )

8. Post
    How'd everyone do last season? SR high was 2900, placed at around 2540 this season, keen to get to diamond. Got some golden tracer guns for the effort of last season, happy enough with that

9. Post
    not really that interested in playing until they get rid of decay..

placed around 3250 or so

10. Post
    I placed mid gold and only did my placements, no inclination whatsoever to climb back up.
    I love comp but I'm just so sick of being tank/healer all the time. Sadly my choices are either 1) Heal or Tank. Or 2) play with no Tank or Healer (commonly known as: getting stomped )

11. Post
    clip wrote:
    How'd everyone do last season? SR high was 2900, placed at around 2540 this season, keen to get to diamond. Got some golden tracer guns for the effort of last season, happy enough with that
    What did you finish at last season? Seems like a major drop 2900 > 2500?

I've had the lowest win % for placements on each account out of any season. 3DPS is new meta seemingly. It'd work fine if they could aim. Literally the logic this season is - Oh, I'm missing 90% of my shots mccree? Let me switch to widow *facepalm* lots of flow3r wannbes

Low account - finished 3070. Placed 3050. 5 wins. 5 losses.
    Alt account - finished 3430. 2 wins. 6 losses. 2 more to go. Running duo/trio. 3 randoms = always 3 DPS 'mains'. Either smurfs trying to 1 trick a hero, players deciding to main a new hero this season but have 0 practice time on said new hero or just straight up trolls/throwers who I've encountered in past games and blocked.
    Main account - finished 4070. Putting off my main placements till mid season - can't really play with my chill friends due to SR diff, yet get put in game full of diamonds anyway so no point playing on this. Might as well play on my alt and improve on other heroes.

12. Post
    Huskie wrote:
    What did you finish at last season? Seems like a major drop 2900 > 2500?
    Placed around 2700, dropped down to 2490 or something, bounced between 2900-2800 the rest of season hah

13. Post
    Gotcha - 2700 placement isn't too bad then - not too far to go haha

Update on my placements on the alt - 1 win 1 loss
    Won in a game where everyone in the team was willing to fill vacant roles and no one tilted at having off meta heroes

Second game - went against boosters in a duo (probs mid masters max).
    Had 2 solo tank mains, DPS duo stack (weren't in chat), and my friend and I as heals. Off to a good start ....except dynamic duo over here could barely kill anything and switched heroes every death but only between DPS heroes ofc.

I switched to genji on second round and was all gold by the time we hit first payload checkpoint I have max 5hrs genji playtime across all accounts so either the duo was just bad or they were throwing and trying not to be so obvious..

Here comes the grind to masters