General Discussion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 2,776 to 2,797 of 2797

1. Post
    DVA pretty good now, Still trying to work out when the rockets work best. I can't tell from the animation but can you primary fire at the same time as rockets?

2. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    Still trying to work out when the rockets work best. I can't tell from the animation but can you primary fire at the same time as rockets?
    Yeah you can M1 + Rockets (even boost if you're keen) at the same time now.
    Best time to use the rockets really depends on who you're using them against, if they have a defensive CD (reflect, ice block etc) you want to bait that out then use them, they are 175 damage (assuming all hit) so you don't want to open with rockets only to be stuck on confetti guns if they nullify them.
    Other than that I've been having success just lurking in my backline and pouncing on out of position red team and flankers, M1 + rockets straight up deletes most heroes.

3. Post
    God I love this game again. Love the new DVA, love the mercy changes

4. Post
    Mercy's a ****ing beast now. I took a full health Dva out of her mech with ult while McCree looked on helpless.

I hear she's copping a nerf now though.

5. Post
    I ulted her as Pharah, whilst she was doing hers, and it barely scratched her - defo needs a nerf.
    Last edited by HELL KNIGHT; 8th October 2017 at 8:10 pm. Reason: Typo

6. Post
    I was having Jam on Pharah the other day and red team had a Mercy that was straight up Jason Voorhees, would build Ult off their Hog every fight, Pop it and then hunt everything that moved. Legit most terrifying thing in Overwatch.

Also, my 144hz monitor finally showed up, damn it makes a huge difference! accuracy stats across the board are way up
    Last edited by Trikki; 7th October 2017 at 4:12 pm.

7. Post
    Mercy's ulti is ****ed, hitbox disappears, basically need a soldier ulti to take her out or a roadhog

8. Post
    The new mercy is pretty funny. Don't see that much of an issue apart from her regen which is stupid fast now since it's not interrupted by hits. 3 bullets on McCree = mercy dead. On the other hand, 2 bullets = critical *reloads* oh look she's back to full health already xD

9. Post
    The new Zarya and Zen skins have all of my wants right now!

10. Post
    got the Zen in a lucky loot drop along side another vanilla legendary First time that's happened! Zarya skin is possibly the only one I've seen to date that doesn't look garbage

11. Post
    All my friends got a legendary in the free lootbox, and I got 2 pinks and they were non event skins on both accounts

12. Post
    I did get a legendary in the freebie, I got bedouin Genji....a Hero I have about 3 minutes play time on

13. Post
    Got 2 player icons, not bad but god damn I want that zarya legendary

14. Post
    I'm after the Zen legendary + the Vampire sym. Everything else would just be a bonus. Hopefully I'll be more lucky during the event

15. Post
    do you prefer the vampire over dragon skin?

16. Post
    definitely lol! clean and simple skin

17. Post
    I opened 8 Halloween loot boxes last night. Got a few legendaries, including some decent skins. Then I opened 16 regular loot boxes and got **** all.

18. Post
    So you don't get duplicates from chests anymore? That's crazy good.

I haven't played in ages, no idea what Mercy does, Vague idea what Doomfist does but haven't actually played him and not sure what the meta is. *queues up for ranked* Just kidding, I assume ranked is still a toxic hellhole?

19. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    So you don't get duplicates from chests anymore? That's crazy good.

I haven't played in ages, no idea what Mercy does, Vague idea what Doomfist does but haven't actually played him and not sure what the meta is. *queues up for ranked* Just kidding, I assume ranked is still a toxic hellhole?
    Mercy kills everything and Doomfist feeds ult

Ranked hasn't been that bad since they've started getting tougher on reports. - You still get assholes but there seems to be a lot less lately (from what I've seen anyway, mileage may vary on this one)

20. Post
    Ranked is still full of trolls but I love this mode too much to stop hahah

Been sitting 50 sr way from masters for 4 days on my smurf xD Running a 4 stack to reduce chances of muppet teammates but our 2 randoms are almost always throwers/onetricks/DC.

We've had quite a few games where my stackmates don't say anything about the poor performance of our randoms in case we insult them and they throw, but the times we do ask - do you want to play something else perhaps, they come back with a "No I'm deranking" hence they're running around feeding ...

sad days lol

21. Post
    There's way too much new and changed stuff which I guess is good.

So how do the crates work if you have all the cheap stuff unlocked? You just get all the expensive skins?

22. Post
    ^Nah you still get dupes, just not nearly as frequently (unless you have all content unlocked). Still the same chances for epic and legendary drops