General Discussion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 2770

1. Post
    Can't find the link to the breakdown of the bug(s) and Blizz were being cagey on it (for obvious reasons) but /r/overwatch peps were reporting

1) Pilot D.VA could be shot in mech
    2) De-Meching D.VA could cause the game to restart in a new map
    3) Abusing the bug could also lead to full game crashes

So not a run of the mill bug!

2. Post
    Trikki wrote:
    Can't find the link to the breakdown of the bug(s) and Blizz were being cagey on it (for obvious reasons) but /r/overwatch peps were reporting

1) Pilot D.VA could be shot in mech
    2) De-Meching D.VA could cause the game to restart in a new map
    3) Abusing the bug could also lead to full game crashes

So not a run of the mill bug!
    what kind of horrendous code could even come close to doing something liek that.

playing ctf for the first time and holy shit it's the worst game mode ever (need that free lootbox)

playing with silvers and bronze and gold players :[

so painful watching people without a sliver of intelligence try to attack and defend at the same time while getting kills and if you let someone capture your flag might as well leave the game cause you have lost

3. Post
    It's arcade mode, just pick something different and have fun?

4. Post
    Cheapest place online to buy a code for Overwatch atm?

5. Post
    so the long haul solo queue has led me to this:

Wish me luck, kiss a budda my streak continues and I get grouped with semi competent individuals

6. Post
    Good luck. Did you make it?

I keep getting better in QP and worse in Comp. I can't buy a win for love nor money.

7. Post
    2nd season now stuck at 2500. Think this is as good as I can get

8. Post
    haha too good to be true this weekend I'm afraid. Two matches with griefers/throwing, then one real bad ping (160+). back down to 2920~ish

9. Post
    Dark_Hadou wrote:
    so the long haul solo queue has led me to this:

Wish me luck, kiss a budda my streak continues and I get grouped with semi competent individuals
    You can do it. I did it like a few days ago.

Currently at 3010.

10. Post
    If you lose 3-4 games in a row, stop playing.

I can't recommend this enough, you'll continue getting the same people.

In season 3 I dropped from 3800 all the way down to 3200 because I spent 1 Saturday continuously queuing and I kept getting the same people, made sure not to repeat that in season 4 lol.

11. Post
    ^Yeah that's exactly what I did after 3. I'll try again later this week - hopefully with better results. It's funny really, I can almost tell exactly how a match is going to go right from the gate, by how people talk on team chat. But that's besides the point, by the time you're in game, it's too late to back out!

12. Post
    Anyone got US$20 mil? Let's join OWL... http://www.espn.co.uk/esports/story/...contract-terms

13. Post
    If those contract terms are true then shit Blizz is asking a lot to enter into it. Maybe start with a small buy in, prove it can work then try and gouge teams Blizz?

14. Post
    Yeah it's 10x as much as the next most expensive league (LoL). Everyone's wondering wtf Blizz are smoking.

15. Post
    It's kind of strange because shouldn't they be doing all they can to grow the scene? LoL, Dota 2 and CSGO are a tough trio to compete against and moves like this will not help them at all.

16. Post
    After much dissapointment, ups and downs - I'm at the ever elusive milestone from solo queue. Next is to find an actual team!

17. Post
    Congrats.

I haven't even made gold, though with any luck that'll happen tonight.

Emphasis on luck since it's all about getting a team not made up of utter ****sticks of course.

18. Post
    It'll happen for sure man. Try start a thread to look for people near your SR to group with, TBQH not much separates a tier above/below other than good team communication in my experience

19. Post
    Much as I dislike him, I might have to start playing roadhog. Seems to be quite feasible to play him like a flanker and carry even uncoordinated teams. His self-healing means it's not even necessary to get any help from your healers.

20. Post
    if you're up against a semi-competent team, he most certainly needs backup from healer (just has the added benefit of not staying out of combat too long) as well as being able to pick and bust shields quickly, he's pretty much a must pick against a "turtle" comp

21. Post
    Well it's silver, so no, semi-competent opposition (or teammates) don't really happen too often.

Lost two, won two (one of the two wins was as roadhog. He's so cheap. I feel dirty). First loss was Gibraltar with some handsoap main who claimed golds (yet I had 3 of them as zarya including elims and obj elims as well as payload time) who was of course toxic as hell (though the rest of the team didn't help).

Second loss was a tough but fair loss that went to the 5th point on KotH.

First win was King's Row, we defended with 1-2 metres left, then pushed it home fairly quickly (I went spamrat for that one, I love my job...)

Second win we had one guy on Sombra the first two rounds and though he wasn't terrible the whole team was mouthing off about it. He switched to McCree and owned with him so I dunno if he just wanted to try Sombra or if he really thought she'd be more useful there. I started as Zarya before switching to hog. We went 0:2 down before winning 3:2. The whole team just started working together far better after those first two rounds. The enemy went full cancer with Mei, Symmetra and Pharah but just couldn't coordinate properly and got picked off a lot.

I'm gonna have to play hog more. Might as well until he gets nerfed (and honestly, I really believe he will, despite Geoff obviously maining him).
    Last edited by A Corpse; 17th May 2017 at 2:16 pm.

22. Post
    Hit 3.8K SR. Some Soldiers finally seem decent enough to deal with Pharah. Don't think I'll make GM

23. Post
    team effort if they have a mercy permanently glued to her ass. I find Mccree much easier to deal with Pharmercy, couple headshots on either is better than burst firing before they can get out of the way - sometimes I can get lucky and land the Helix rocket

24. Post
    I've decayed all the way back down to 3000 after hitting Masters and not playing for a while lol, feelsbad, cbf climbing back up.

Played some Quick Play last night, forgot how fun this game can be when you're not in a stressful competitive environment.

25. Post
    Almost end of season and I'm back to where I placed hahaha 3090. I'll have a really good run and then a bunch of terrible ones where I'm stuck with a team of 2-4 who are like "i'm a smurf so I'm just gonna sombra/hanzo the whole game"

*checks profile* didn't even hanzo/sombra main to get to Dia on smurf =___=

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk