General Discussion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    Ign leaked the release date. Pre orders get access to the open beta on may 3rd with the release on may 24th. So not long now!

2. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Ign leaked the release date. Pre orders get access to the open beta on may 3rd with the release on may 24th. So not long now!
    Awww hells yeah!

Just ordered a better FPS mouse too (Logi 402): Let's do this

3. Post
    Bit too early if you ask me, but apparently they have some beta builds ready to patch in soon... I just hope Rank Mode is ready for launch.

Apart from that, game is pretty polished and runs very smooth. Keen to get more oceanic players in though

4. Post
    Open beta coming may 5-9th and if you preorder you get a few extra days early

5. Post
    Looking forward to the open beta. Pretty gutted I haven't made it into any of the beta waves so far though.

6. Post
    Another wave, another lack of oceanic players.

Haven't actually seen an oceanic ping game all day, some have been saying that the oceanic servers have been turned off after the patch zz

7. Post
    I actually made it into this wave, gotta get home and download it!

8. Post
    Quite a few Oceanic players got in this wave, 5 of my friends and 2 of their friends got in, all from New Zealand.

9. Post
    **** you and your friends

10. Post
    skorky wrote:
    rofl !!

11. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    LMAO poor Skorky /pat

12. Post

I should've gone to reddit and started whinging like you did for some exposure

13. Post
    Skorky wrote:

Duh, to be fair I did Opt-In during the cinematic reveal, when did you opt in?

14. Post
    Can't remember, would've been pretty early

15. Post
    I got mine but laptop probably wont run it very well

16. Post
    lucky bastards!

17. Post
    Woop, got in too might head home early.

18. Post
    Skorky wrote:

i got in the same wave as Rek, dont think i whinged about it on reddit.

19. Post
    fk all of you

Will be in japan during the open beta so I guess I'll see you all on when the game releases

20. Post
    Gambit wrote:
    i got in the same wave as Rek, dont think i whinged about it on reddit.
    liar

21. Post
    Yeah I got in too. It's obviously a big wave.

Cynical side of me thinks they are letting in a ton of people to get some players away from The Division hype.

22. Post
    I still havent got in. Da faq.

23. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    I still havent got in. Da faq.
    Dem feels bro.

24. Post
    bellyfrog wrote:
    Yeah I got in too. It's obviously a big wave.

Cynical side of me thinks they are letting in a ton of people to get some players away from The Division hype.
    Yeah that would make sense. I think The Division will be half-dead by the time Overwatch releases but beta hype == pre-orders at this stage.

25. Post
    its weird, I got in the betas for heroes and hearthstone pretty early. No dice this time.