1. Post
    Jaws of Hakkon is on sale right now. This was the case about 4-6 weeks ago too.

2. Post
    Oh, thats interesting. I missed that. Maybe I need to check in to Origin more often. Cheers Eva!

3. Post
    I finally bought a copy of DA.

$35 on Origin store was the cheapest non-mexico method price I've seen since forever.

4. Post
    Just completed the Tresspasser DLC and it was pretty good. Worth the money for me.

It has some big revelations so I strongly suggest anyone who wanted to complete the story gets the DLC. Also sets it up for the next game. Nice long ending slide for all your companions also for those that like completion.

5. Post
    After falling asleep on the Jaws of Hakon DLC (I can't remember if I finished it) I stopped keeping track of Inquisition. Apparently the second two are a lot better. Mexico'd them for $30 rather than $50, will have a go shortly.

6. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Just completed the Tresspasser DLC and it was pretty good. Worth the money for me.

It has some big revelations so I strongly suggest anyone who wanted to complete the story gets the DLC. Also sets it up for the next game. Nice long ending slide for all your companions also for those that like completion.
    Super late to the party but it was a great DLC. Can't wait to see what comes with the next game.

7. Post
    This reminds me that I finished the original game before the DLC came out and never got back to it...

I assume that EA are still pricing the DLC at full price and it will be better to wait for the GOTY edition to go on sale?

8. Post
    The DLCs were super cheap a while ago, but I expect they're likely back at full price. Origin does occasionally have some great sales. Almost Steam Sale in discountage,

9. Post
    brand wrote:
    I assume that EA are still pricing the DLC at full price and it will be better to wait for the GOTY edition to go on sale?
    They actually do regularly discount the old Bioware game DLCs these days. Wait for the big Steam sales around Xmas, Origin usually has a sale in parallel.

10. Post
    After this slew of simply amazing gaming we have right now (we are so freaking spoilt for great games of late), I'll hit up a goty playthrough for Inquisition: enjoyed my first run through but it was before the DLCs on release.

Keen to grab em on a sale too, will keep an eye out for Origin sales big time.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

11. Post
    IST wrote:
    After this slew of simply amazing gaming we have right now (we are so freaking spoilt for great games of late), I'll hit up a goty playthrough for Inquisition: enjoyed my first run through but it was before the DLCs on release.

Keen to grab em on a sale too, will keep an eye out for Origin sales big time.

Couldn't get into this game eh, the first Dragon Age will always be the best in my eyes.

12. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Couldn't get into this game eh, the first Dragon Age will always be the best in my eyes.
    Think I have done 4 or 5 Origins runs now...such an amazing game, will always be the best