1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    All while hundreds of Indian women are being hospitalized and dying from government enforced and under-funded sterilization programs.

Those are some sweet social priorities India, well played.

3. Post
    Paradise wrote:
    All while hundreds of Indian women are being hospitalized and dying from government enforced and under-funded sterilization programs.

Those are some sweet social priorities India, well played.
    Yeah i read about that pretty cruel thing to do if it's not done of free will.

4. Post
    India, the bastion of human rights, personal freedoms and equal opportunity in sexes.

LOL

5. Post
    This sounds like great advertising for the game.

6. Post
    It doesn't sound like the Indians kicked up a fuss. The distributor pulled the game anyway.

7. Post
    Phil5000 wrote:
    It doesn't sound like the Indians kicked up a fuss. The distributor pulled the game anyway.
    most are too busy scraping a living than bothering with computer games

8. Post
    "The game includes some sexual material: a female character briefly depicted in front of a man's torso (fellatio is implied); characters depicted topless or with exposed buttocks while lying in bed or after sex; some dialogue referencing sex/sexuality (e.g., "'I will bring myself sexual pleasure later, while thinking about this with great respect'" and "The way your t*ts bounce when I pin your arms and take you on the side of the bed…")."

Hey WHOA WHOA WHOOOOAAA!!!!

Spoiler alert man!!