Battlefield 5

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    Yeah. When I wrote the above I wasn't thinking about the monthly price.

2. Post
    preloading now

3. Post
    did i miss out on preorder? theres no option to buy deluxe on origin

4. Post
    I think if you click on the $100 icon it gives you deluxe or standard option

5. Post
    out a day early for the premium origin blokes, all playable now

I'm not sure I can hold out a week, looks so much better than the beta

6. Post
    FYI Trailer is from PC on Ultra 4k - this video is also 4k 60fps, glorious!

7. Post
    wow that looks good

8. Post
    damn i missed the chance to preorder the early release, might as well wait for the standard edition now..

9. Post
    BZP wrote:
    I think if you click on the $100 icon it gives you deluxe or standard option

Just watched that. Im so pumped for BFV now. cant wait.

10. Post
    Just played a round and I'm not grabbed by it at all.

11. Post
    Nvidia BFV driver out: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driv...x/139606/en-us

Also has a bunch of fixed, including BSOD on 2080ti and high multi monitor power draw

12. Post
    Lets hope the windows update for RTX comes out before RTX update for BFV.

13. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Just played a round and I'm not grabbed by it at all.
    Sounds like FPS aint for you? You seem to say the same thing about most of them.

14. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    Sounds like FPS aint for you? You seem to say the same thing about most of them.
    Nah man I loved bf4/bf1, really enjoying b04 also. This just seems a bit too fast paced for me

15. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Nah man I loved bf4/bf1, really enjoying b04 also. This just seems a bit too fast paced for me
    Fair enough. From the beta BFV seemed slower than 1 to me. Maybe its changed since? Wont get to play myself until the 20th.

16. Post
    I'm downloading it now and it is coming down at a pathetic 3MB/sec :/

17. Post
    Been playing for awhile now. After playing COD the last month jesus i'm terrible at this. I'm running around thinking i have zero recoil and getting wrecked. My rigs not up to the task though even on low it runs like complete ass, Can't get into it. Need to upgrade my CPU.

i5-4690k @ 3.50
    Strix 1080
    8gbs DDR3
    Last edited by Sverin; 9th November 2018 at 8:57 pm.

18. Post
    The game was deliberately slowed down and made so you value your life more. So you can't run around like a headless chicken in rambo mode like in COD.

Did you play the beta?

19. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    The game was deliberately slowed down and made so you value your life more. So you can't run around like a headless chicken in rambo mode like in COD.

Did you play the beta?
    What? That's literally all it is, and I've played 3 hours of just multiplayer now. Its just tunning around with machine/sub machine guns

20. Post
    That is what the devs said.

At any rate my download has finally finished, so I'm going to go and assess how much they've changed it since the beta, which I played about 30 hours of.

21. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:

Did you play the beta?
    I'm not complaining, I'm fully aware they're two completely different games. I've played BF since 1942. Just saying after playing one game and going to the next is quite the change.

22. Post
    It does get better the more I play but not really jumping out at me being great. I just want another bf4

23. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    Been playing for awhile now. After playing COD the last month jesus i'm terrible at this. I'm running around thinking i have zero recoil and getting wrecked. My rigs not up to the task though even on low it runs like complete ass, Can't get into it. Need to upgrade my CPU.

i5-4690k @ 3.50
    Strix 1080
    8gbs DDR3
    Have you tried overclocking?
    I had a 4690K @ 4.6 GHz that ran BF1 really well.
    Changed to an i7 4790K @ 4.5GHz that maxed out slightly better but with waaay better 1% lows.
    So much smoother without all those dips.

I also have a 1080 so am surprised you're having performance issues.

24. Post
    It runs surprisingly nice and smooth for me on ultra @4k (which I wasn't expecting with this early access launch build). Although I think I'll turn the settings down, unless they tone down the effects on that church map, there is shit flying everywhere. Only slight graphical glitch I saw was a shadowing one on the map with those beautiful physics driven yellow fields.

The map with the bridge in the middle looks bloody amazing. I think they would have been better off using one of those large maps for the beta.

Most people I saw comment on the game in chat said they were pleasantly surprised with it.

The TTK definitely feels a lot better than the beta.

25. Post
    Sverin wrote:

i5-4690k @ 3.50
    Strix 1080
    8gbs DDR3
    thats hard to believe it would run like shit I have an i5 3570 and it ran sweet on the beta