Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 11 of 11 First ... 891011

1. Post
    More likely not enough RAM.

2. Post
    Yep cpu should be fine for minimum I think , gpu more than fine
    Probably this game just requires 16gb Ram, glad I have 32gb

Another possibility is that 4 core with no HT cpus are too trash to run these modern games

3. Post
    ludez wrote:
    It does get better the more I play but not really jumping out at me being great. I just want another bf4
    You know you can still play bf4 right? There are populated servers.

4. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    You know you can still play bf4 right? There are populated servers.
    Yeah but it looks like trash on console.

5. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Cause it’s a ps3 game, the ports are terrible they still looks like ps3 game

6. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Here is your main problem. You need to come back to the PC Master Race to play FPS. I honestly don't know how anyone who has played them on PC could be happy playing one with a controller.

7. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Here is your main problem. You need to come back to the PC Master Race to play FPS. I honestly don't know how anyone who has played them on PC could be happy playing one with a controller.
    Way way too much cost to gain entry to a level I'd be happy with. I'm happy on my one x.

8. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Way way too much cost to gain entry to a level I'd be happy with. I'm happy on my one x.
    Maybe you should buy less cars

9. Post
    ^this, plus mountain bikes

Hey ludez, can you merge the two active BFV threads, seems a bit silly to have multiple threads for it given the amount of people posting on here these days.

10. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    Haha sick burn

11. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    No way man. Then I'd just end up buying all your parts again.

12. Post
    What would that matter, you'd probably bin them off inside of a month for a profit anyway

13. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    What would that matter, you'd probably bin them off inside of a month for a profit anyway
    I wish I lost so much money on PCs, at least with cars I can break even(sometimes).

14. Post
    Loving the gun play. Getting a good 80-90fps with my 1060 and medium settings, 1080p.

Maps are really well done, big fan of aerodrome and arras.

Squad up with me lads (simcore on origin)

15. Post
    Do the planes take off from runways? or are they back to spawning in the air.

16. Post
    On current maps I've only seen them spawn in the air, I think you will be able to take off on one of the yet to be released maps, but don't quote me on that.
    simcore wrote:
    Squad up with me lads (simcore on origin)
    I'll add you Sim (my tag is NZ-Hell-Knight). I am aware you were a pro CS player though, so I expect you to carry

17. Post
    Only map you can take off from a runway is one of the flags on Hamada

18. Post
    Yeah, i thought Hamada was the map you could take off from the ground, I saw it in a twitter update awhile back. Be good if they include more runways in other maps, maybe we could get a remake of El Alamein.

19. Post
    Ah, good to know. I just remembered them saying there would be one. I've only played that map twice and the only vehicle I used was a tank I spawned into.