Results 26 to 50 of 258

  1. Post
    #26
    Gwarden wrote:
    Pretty sure hes the antagonist.

    I dont like the new look. The tattoos are way too fan service.


  2. Post
    #27
    I can see Leto being 2nd best Joker to Nicholson.

  3. Post
    #28
    Eclectic Gamester wrote:
    I can see Leto being 2nd best Joker to Nicholson.

  4. Post
    #29
    Eclectic Gamester wrote:
    I can see Leto being 2nd best Joker to Nicholson.
    You don't rate Heath Ledger's groundbreaking performance that surely ranks as one of cinema's greatest villain portrayals? Nicholson was fine, Ledger was astonishing.

  5. Post
    #30
    Carlitos_Guey wrote:
    You don't rate Heath Ledger's groundbreaking performance that surely ranks as one of cinema's greatest villain portrayals? Nicholson was fine, Ledger was astonishing.
    Ledger was good, no where near astonishing

  6. Post
    #31
    Carlitos_Guey wrote:
    I'm not convinced those tatts aren't just for promotional purposes
    Seriously?

  7. Post
    #32
    Gwarden wrote:
    Seriously?
    Yeah? He looks like they painted a Batman comic book on him.
    Last edited by Carlitos_Guey; 28th April 2015 at 9:54 am. Reason: I forgot how to English

  8. Post
    #33
    e: ^ also that is a good point, it is a bit weird looking

    It looks like the sort of image they'd give a villain in an edgy Power Rangers reboot or something

  9. Post
    #34
    I dunno what you guys are talking about. Best Batman villain in cinema history? Schwarzenegger's Mr Freeze.

  10. Post
    #35
    ^You need to cool it with the sarcasm.

  11. Post
    #36
    Carlitos_Guey wrote:
    ^You need to cool it with the sarcasm.
    Icey what you did there.

  12. Post
    #37
    Carlitos_Guey wrote:
    ^You need to cool it with the sarcasm.
    Ice pun.

  13. Post
    #38
    Carlitos_Guey wrote:
    Yeah? He looks like they painted a Batman comic book on him.
    I mean do you really think the director would post that if its not what he looks like in the film?

  14. Post
    #39
    Gwarden wrote:
    I mean do you really think the director would post that if its not what he looks like in the film?
    Yeah? He'll be all like, "Oh yeah that was just for promotional purposes. Wait you thought he was gonna look like that? Hahaha, he looks ridiculous and I'm not stupid."

    Edward_Diego wrote:
    Ice pun.
    You need to chill!

  15. Post
    #40
    Carlitos_Guey wrote:
    Yeah? He'll be all like, "Oh yeah that was just for promotional purposes. Wait you thought he was gonna look like that? Hahaha, he looks ridiculous and I'm not stupid."
    Thing is, that would be stupid. Really stupid. It's not like he's got a lot of good will banked up. Internet would be hella mad if it was fake.

  16. Post
    #41
    True. Mind you if it is just a joke a la the Clown Prince of Crime - you know where you heard it first
    Last edited by Carlitos_Guey; 2nd May 2015 at 5:09 pm.

  17. Post
    #42

  18. Post
    #43
    Ben Affleck spotted on the set, Bruce Wayne/Batman cameo?

    https://twitter.com/BartFear/status/...643842/photo/1
    Last edited by Valeyard; 30th April 2015 at 3:37 pm.

  19. Post
    #44
    Gwarden wrote:
    Also...stop trying to make Jai Courtenay happen, Hollywood. It's like Sam Worthington all over again.
    All of my this

  20. Post
    #45
    Lol I can't believe anyone thought they'd get Jake Glyenhaal within 100 miles of this thing

  21. Post
    #46
    So apparently that joker pic might have been David Ayer just trolling lol.

    https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/594216030790098945

  22. Post
    #47
    Pffffff. Either way, this whole thing is ****ing terribly handled yet again by DC.

    Remember how classy the first Nolan Joker reveals were?
    http://www.slashfilm.com/the-joker-revealed/

  23. Post
    #48
    Called it

  24. Post
    #49
    You haven't called anything yet

  25. Post
    #50
    If it was a troll it was a pretty weak effort. This is a big deal. DC after Nolan still trying to find it's feet and they decide to "troll" the fans with that piss take of a Joker mock up? Get your troops in line.