Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Why would vote for a game you haven't even played?
    To win prizes, duh!

2. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Beaten! Was just typing this up!

3. Post
    Shikari wrote:
    To win prizes, duh!
    Could have voted for Mordor since they've played it.

4. Post
    But they only thought it was ok

5. Post
    Shikari wrote:
    But they only thought it was ok
    But they haven't even played the others.

6. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    But they haven't even played the others.
    Yeah but you can base it off lets plays /streams/etc

7. Post
    Well rather than whinging about it, here's my thoughts.

My picks for GOTY this year would be Mario Kart 8, Forza Horizon 2 and Alien: Isolation. Probably in that order with MK8 on top, although Forza came very close for me. Since none of them made the list (absolutely criminal), I voted Warlords of Draenor as so far it's probably the least shit WoW expansion in quite a few years. Wolfenstein TNO came close too.

8. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:

A protest vote is a legitimate thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protest_vote

If goat simulator wins we can see that this system of polling is obviously flawed, so in voting for it we can disagree with the method of selection.

9. Post
    Voted for Goat Simulator (aka Alien Isolation). And I have purchased and played GS.

10. Post
    Lord Montgomery wrote:
    A protest vote is a legitimate thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protest_vote

If goat simulator wins we can see that this system of polling is obviously flawed, so in voting for it we can disagree with the method of selection.
    Yep exactly what I was doing. Also I want to win prizes! (Even though I won the Xbox One last year!) I have also played Wolfenstein but that ran like shit on PC.

11. Post
    Darn..small list