Westworld [HBO]

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 326 to 335 of 335

  1. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Is second season where shows with potential go to die? I'm still disappointed after American Gods season 2.
    That's a season and a half more of that awful wife than I could bear.

  2. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    That's a season and a half more of that awful wife than I could bear.
    She was okay when she started punching things. Mad Sweeney was what kept me going tbh.

  3. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    She was okay when she started punching things. Mad Sweeney was what kept me going tbh.
    He'll always be Sobotka to me

  4. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Is second season where shows with potential go to die? I'm still disappointed after American Gods season 2.
    I enjoyed Westworld season 2 more than season 1, it still had problems though. I loved American Gods season 1 but with all the massive drama behind the scenes I knew not to rush to watch season 2 so still havenít seen any, from the sounds of things it was the right call.

  5. Post

  6. Post
    ehh I gave up half way in season 2

  7. Post
    Never seen any, will watch it eventually.

  8. Post
    Its a bit of a mess I wouldn't bother

  9. Post
    BZP wrote:
    ehh I gave up half way in season 2
    Me too. Such a waste of a great premise

  10. Post
    Season 2 was indeed a mess, the only really good shit was the couple Shogunworld episodes. Also the early plotline where the Old William/Man in Black fights the Mexican rebels.