Access to Buy, Sell & Trade

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345

1. Post
    ISeeNoSkill wrote:
    I can't make a thread or send privet messages
    Please don't send me privet messages - that shitty plant gives me horrible hayfever.

2. Post
    Dean Jones wrote:
    The administrators have been known to make special cases particularly for long standing individuals who have exchanged some time recently, yet that is past my compensation review...!!!!
    I see words, and they are English, but they don't make sense.

3. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dean-jones-1-.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	218569

4. Post
    Still... Trying... To.. Get.. 100... Too poor to buy brand new from stores kinda suck

5. Post
    Karl_KaKa wrote:
    Still... Trying... To.. Get.. 100... Too poor to buy brand new from stores kinda suck
    Have you tried Trademe?

6. Post

cloumix for a sub-forum to advertise e-cigarette products

Dear Admin,
    This is Micky from Cloumix.com. We know your forum from Google and know that your forum is well-known. We'd like to cooperate with you and your forum.

Here is a brief introduction of our website:
    Cloumix.com is established for long in Shenzhen, China. We are agent for some A-level brand. Our products also cover new brand e-cigs and accessories with great price and free shipping.
    Our site is https://www.cloumix.com/

Is it possible for us to post threads as an authorized vendor in one sub-forum section of your forum? Pls kindly tell us the requirement. We promise that we will abide by all the rules of the forum.

Hope you can take this mutual beneficial solution into consideration.
    Looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,
    Micky from Cloumix.com

7. Post
    Dear Micky,

With your prior gained knowledge regarding the popularity of this forum - you will no doubt know that it would be beneficial to Cloumix.com to engage in a paid advertising campaign. Please advise of your advertising budget. Would you like to supply your own banner artwork, or would you like us to create it for you for a creative fee? All costs will need to be paid in advance, which is standard practice in New Zealand.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Admin.

8. Post

cloumix for advertising e-cigarette products

Hello, admin.

Thanks for your kind reply and all of suggestions. The purpose of our site is to build a sub-forum in your forum to popularize our --cigarette products. I am not sure the price. As you can see, our site is new and small. But we would like to pay for it if we can support it. So, just tell me if your forum can build a sub-forum to us and your price.

Sincerely yours,
    Micky from Cloumix.com

9. Post
    Hey Micky, you're so fine. You're so fine you blow my mind.

Your website is far from being small. There are hundreds of products on there and I would suggest you are doing quite well financially.

I understand you would like to build a subforum on GPForums, but what does GPForums have to gain from that? Four fifths of **** all, that's what.

There are over 86 thousand members on this forum and I can tell you from recent studies that around 75.3% of them are regular vapers. So you stand to get a lot of customers and sales from us.

So before a subforum can be made, a substantial banner advertising campaign would need to be purchased. I don't want to quote figures here, but you'd be looking at 2 months of advertising at around US$1000 + taxes per week, paid in full, in advance.

If you would like to proceed, then please express your interest here and I will forward your request to Mr Burns in the accounts department.

Regards,
    The Admin Team.
    Last edited by Mancubus; 28th July 2018 at 11:45 pm.

10. Post
    Oh, sir. The advertisement is sincerely too high for us. Is it 1000+ dollars per week for us? Maybe we can pay money to buy a sub-forum only because we still don't know if we can get so many orders from your forum or not. Now, we don't cooperate with any forums in Finland. As you can see, we sincerely hope to cooperate with you. But we also hope you can kindly understand our situation and our concern.

Kind wishes,
    Micky from Cloumix.com

11. Post

Name:	1b1.gif 
Views:	28 
Size:	895.6 KB 
ID:	222732

12. Post
    Sorry, my mistake. This is a forum belonging to New Zealand.

13. Post
    Kia Ora Micky,

This forum does indeed belong to New Zealand. In fact you could say it's New Zealand's Forum! Even our beloved Prime Minister posts here regularly under the username 'clockblock'. She's a real hoot.

I'm not sure what you know about New Zealand, but we have a global reputation for producing only the highest quality products. We at GPForums wouldn't want to tarnish that reputation by encouraging members to purchase substandard product.

How can we be assured, Mickey, that the product you sell is of the highest quality? Can you provide samples?

I feel we are really making progress here.

Kind regards,
    The Admin Team.

14. Post
    Hello, admin. My name is Micky, but not "Mickey".. Would you like us to provide some samples to do reviews? Or something else? Nobody want to sell bad products to destroy their reputation. New Zealand is a beautiful and developed country and should deserve our respect and study. We hope to open New Zealand market from your popular forum. We really hope you can understand that.

Sincerely yours,
    Micky from Cloumix.com

15. Post
    Hi Mick,

One question - what is your role in your organisation? Do you have enough seniority to make important financial decisions? Perhaps we are speaking with the wrong person. Do you have a Sales Manager or CEO who could make a more informed decision on your advertising budget?
    Feel free to get them to create an account here and join the conversation.

Our Admin Team has just returned from an urgent meeting regarding your request and the general consensus is positive. I feel we are quite close to coming to some arrangement with you, but we are not sure we are talking with someone who can close the deal.

Cheers Mick.

The Admin Team.

16. Post
    Hi, admin. Now, I am in charge of our company's cooperation with other forums. The purpose of our company is to be given a sub-forum in your forum to advertise our products. We are Chinese company. So, my supervisor is not so good at English. Firstly, it is my job to negotiate the price with you. Then, I will show it to my supervisor. The final decision is up to him.

Micky

17. Post
    Hey Mick,

Do you vape clunge juice?

18. Post
    No, have you vape that?

19. Post
    Mutton would like to buy $1000 worth.

20. Post
    Cash buyer. I look forward to the sub-forum being created.

21. Post
    Hey Micky,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner - but the whole Gameplanet Admin team have been out on a team-building exercise. And guess what? We all got new company cars!!!! Not just any company cars though! It's been a great year for GP financially, so to celebrate we all got Tesla Roadsters!! OMG I'm so excited!

Here is mine... I went with Red, because it's awesome.

Name:	ohoihoihoihoih.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	467.4 KB 
ID:	222743

Can't wait to take it for a spin this weekend. Maybe if you come visit one day I could take you for a ride!

What do you drive Mick? I bet it's something nice, like a Nissan Leaf or something.

Anyway, where did we get to? Have you organised some samples yet?

Cheers,
    Admin.

22. Post
    So wanted to ask if the standing rule of 30 days and 100 posts is still the criteria.

I am new to the country and was a huge gamer before coming. Had to sell my rig when I moved and changed over to an aliemware laptop. Having arrived in NZ I'M dying to sell the laptop and buy a desktop but hoping to use the forum in less than 30 days.

I have many posts on a South African forum called carbonite if reference needed. However I also understand the need for rules so if so I will continue to comment and be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. Post
    You'll get more for it on www.trademe.co.nz

24. Post
    VOID_NZ wrote:
    So wanted to ask if the standing rule of 30 days and 100 posts is still the criteria.

I am new to the country and was a huge gamer before coming. Had to sell my rig when I moved and changed over to an aliemware laptop. Having arrived in NZ I'M dying to sell the laptop and buy a desktop but hoping to use the forum in less than 30 days.

I have many posts on a South African forum called carbonite if reference needed. However I also understand the need for rules so if so I will continue to comment and be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is, there are a handful of popular NZ forums which don't have restrictions on listing items(ie geekzone)