Access to Buy, Sell & Trade

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... Last
Results 1 to 25 of 132

  1. Exclamation
    #1

    Access to Buy, Sell & Trade

    GP Forums has an area where members can trade with one another, called the Buy, Sell & Trade (BST) forums. Members can buy or sell anything, but popular categories include Games, Computer Hardware, Software and Electronics.

    BST access is restricted to reduce the incidence of scam listings and failed trades. You must have been a GP Forums member for at least 30 days and have at least 100 posts before you will be granted access to BST. Access is granted automatically by usergroup promotion, which occurs once per hour.

    Most members are honest and operate on good intentions when trading. However, Gameplanet takes no responsibility for the completion of trades or the conduct of its members. Always be cautious when paying money to another person on the internet for the first time.

  2. Post
    #2
    hey mate I build gaming computers for a living and would like access to bst could you please grant me access my mobile number is 0220868174 my email is philsawtell5@GMAIL.COM and my address is 2/146 eye st, Appleby,invercargill I am not a scammer I am a genuine guy who doesn't have time to post 100 posts

  3. Post
    #3
    Seems legit.

  4. Post
    #4
    Admin please create a fake hidden BST forum and make it the only forum he can see.

  5. Post
    #5
    philsawtell wrote:
    hey mate I build gaming computers for a living and would like access to bst could you please grant me access my mobile number is 0220868174 my email is philsawtell5@GMAIL.COM and my address is 2/146 eye st, Appleby,invercargill I am not a scammer I am a genuine guy who doesn't have time to post 100 posts
    BST rules wrote:
    For Profit Sales

    Buy, Sell and Trade is for Private sales only. Manipulation of its members will not be tolerated in any form. If you obtain goods at cost price, seconds, staff discounts or any other discounted prices, do not attempt to manipulate members by adding a profit and/or falsely declaring them (Such as 'unwanted gifts' 'Change of mind'). If it is suspected you're in breach of this rule, you will need to provide a receipt for the item/s or risk losing access to Buy, Sell and Trade.

    Commercial Advertising

    Commercial type sales and advertising are banned in the GPforums Buy Sell Trade Forum. Private sales only. If you wish you advertise your website, or sell a large group of items as a business, PM Egor. This also applies to people that ‘can get something in’, you are not welcome here.
    .

  6. Post
    #6
    Surely that's not legit. Anyone who builds PC's must know the stupidity of putting that many details on a public forum.

  7. Post
    #7
    drunk_monk wrote:
    Surely that's not legit. Anyone who builds PC's must know the stupidity of putting that many details on a public forum.

  8. Post
    #8
    pedo?

  9. Post
    #9
    I am not sure where to post to get some attention from an admin but every time I am trying to post a new thread it's not allowing me to do so. I was trying to start a new thread under the PC modding and I couldnt. this is the message I keep getting
    Notice
    Kenz0, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.


    Please help

  10. Post
    #10
    8 posts, thats why.

  11. Post
    #11
    Kenz0 wrote:
    I am not sure where to post to get some attention from an admin but every time I am trying to post a new thread it's not allowing me to do so. I was trying to start a new thread under the PC modding and I couldnt. this is the message I keep getting
    Notice
    Kenz0, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Please help
    Trademe is the forum you're looking for.

    It specializes in your needs, unfortunately it also charges for them.

  12. Post
    #12
    Hey guys - quick question really.
    I get the whole 100 posts/30 day member before access to BST. I personally completed 3 trades before it was hidden to members with sub 100 posts... I realise I'm not at 100 posts yet, but have been a member for over 2 years; anyway an exception is made? Otherwise, I guess this post gets me 1 closer haha cheers

  13. Post
    #13
    Is it really so difficult to just get 100 posts?

  14. Post
    #14
    teelo7 wrote:
    Is it really so difficult to just get 100 posts?
    It isn't the most active forum around is it.

  15. Post
    #15
    johnnybegood wrote:
    Hey guys - quick question really.
    I get the whole 100 posts/30 day member before access to BST. I personally completed 3 trades before it was hidden to members with sub 100 posts... I realise I'm not at 100 posts yet, but have been a member for over 2 years; anyway an exception is made? Otherwise, I guess this post gets me 1 closer haha cheers
    Bro you're just 32 posts away. Get into some discussion as you might like it. If you don't it'll only take a day or so anyway and you can ignore the other parts again.

  16. Post
    #16
    The admins have been known to make exceptions especially for long standing members who have traded before, but that's beyond my pay grade.

  17. Post
    #17
    I don't see why though. GPforums isn't an alternative to trademe. If people are too wussy to contribute to discussions, they should GTFO imo.

  18. Post
    #18
    teelo7 wrote:
    I don't see why though. GPforums isn't an alternative to trademe. If people are too wussy to contribute to discussions, they should GTFO imo.
    +1

  19. Post
    #19
    Cheers guys - will keep posting and work my way there

    - - - Updated - - -

    Not trying to ruin the thread, but every post counts lol

  20. Post
    #20
    I think 100 might even be too short.could do 100 posts in a week

  21. Post
    #21
    iludez wrote:
    I think 100 might even be too short.could do 100 posts in a week
    Definitely but those signing up for sole purpose of scamming has sig reduced as those posting 40times a day just post crap and get banned and there are much easier ways to scam people than sign up and give intelligent responses/discussions.

  22. Post
    #22
    True wiggly when you put it like makes more sense.

  23. Post
    #23
    The intention of the Buy/Sell forums has always been for GP forums members to trade with each other within the community. If you aren't wanting to be part of the community then there are other places for you to buy/sell. If your intention is simply to sign up here and sell stuff, then it's not the place for you. This is why the 100 posts/30 days thing exists

  24. Post
    #24
    That and it's a quick way to weed out the scammers who have faster ways to get cash(ie facebook) than making 100 posts here and waiting 30 days.

  25. Post
    #25
    philsawtell wrote:
    hey mate I build gaming computers for a living and would like access to bst could you please grant me access my mobile number is 0220868174 my email is philsawtell5@GMAIL.COM and my address is 2/146 eye st, Appleby,invercargill I am not a scammer I am a genuine guy who doesn't have time to post 100 posts
    You do realise the entire world now has a huge amount of detail about your life? The only thing missing is your online banking login. Bloody hell man.