Results 1 to 8 of 8

  1. Post

    Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

    Read article...

  2. Post
    #2
    I'm actually quite hyped for this, 2013's Tomb Raider was a surprisingly fun game!

  3. Post
    #3
    thrasher88 wrote:
    I'm actually quite hyped for this, 2013's Tomb Raider was a surprisingly fun game!
    So much this.

    Initially I did not think I would like it because it moved away from the difficulty of earlier Tomb Raider games, but it was such a fun action game and the only down side was the constant quick time events. I believe they will tone those down and deliver us with another fantastic game.

  4. Post
    #4
    SirGrim wrote:
    So much this.

    Initially I did not think I would like it because it moved away from the difficulty of earlier Tomb Raider games, but it was such a fun action game and the only down side was the constant quick time events. I believe they will tone those down and deliver us with another fantastic game.
    Pretty much all if this. The only other thing I'd like to see toned down is the 'push to win spidey sense' button.

    Looking forward to it for sure.

  5. Post
    #5
    Chickenman wrote:
    Pretty much all if this. The only other thing I'd like to see toned down is the 'push to win spidey sense' button.

    Looking forward to it for sure.
    And mash [button] to open every single door.

  6. Post
    #6
    I vastly prefer the combat from TR13 to that of TLOU. Every fight felt so good, I loved trying to stealth, failing, then being in a real scramble, kicking dirt into people's eyes, etc. Cover didn't feel invincible, moreso just a half-second respite from the chaos.

  7. Post
    #7
    Cant wait to play this on PS4...

  8. Post
    #8
    TR2013 sure looked nice, but it was massively overrated. Way too much hand-holding/sharing of controls with the PC. The whole thing was a QTE-fest. Even the final boss battle against the main antagonist was a QTE for Christ's sake.

    I'm only going to be interested in the next one if it plays like a game, not one long semi-interactive cut scene.

    "Mash _ to ____" in a cut scene is not a substitute for actual gameplay.