Evolve review

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    ^ Obviously that's aimed at those casting a wholly negative view of the DLC system, hence the click-bait title.

But it makes me feel even better about the purchase. Now i just need the feckin' game to arrive, and i'll be sweet! C'mon nzgameshop, show me the love!!

2. Post
    I remember when games came out with alternate skins that you unlocked by playing to the end or grinding them out.

What a wonderful world

3. Post
    Bt wrote:
    I remember when games came out with alternate skins that you unlocked by playing to the end or grinding them out.

What a wonderful world
    Me too! I also remember when games always cost over $100. Where any issue would take months to resolve (if ever). Required you to make physical back-ups in case the media got damaged so you wouldnt have to buy the game again.

I collect classic PC games, and not even I can pull off you're argument. Times change. The market is more competitive, production costs have increases hugely, and the patience of the average gamer has decreased. I too lament the loss of many things from gaming's past, but this is not worth giving the tiniest of shits about imo.

4. Post
    Bt wrote:

What a wonderful world
    To be fair, Evolve has master skins for each hunter and monster that you can also grind out if you like

5. Post
    DO NOT WANT

6. Post