Page 5 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Also I'm considerably more Nazi than he is and I have an itchy trigger finger.
    cute

2. Post

3. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    He's included in the stfu and move on statement. Also I'm considerably more Nazi than he is and I have an itchy trigger finger. So no he's st4lk3r v.0.5, the warm up act if you will
    and you're here to kick ass and take names and they are all out of bubblegum or something aye

4. Post
    johnny utah wrote:
    cute
    Thanks, wanna cuddle?

5. Post
    Weegee wrote:
    I wasn't aware of any of this until the dirty laundry was aired.
    The GaR situation is best summed up with the statement 'Never date crazy pussy'.

6. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    The GaR situation is best summed up with the statement 'Never date crazy pussy'.
    At first I'm like:

then I was like:

7. Post
    That shits like 4? years old. Build a bridge.
    I'm not the girl your mother warned you about

8. Post
    This shit really blew up. TIL poochat

9. Post
    When you send the dude abusive PMs for months, and keep creating smurf accounts just to keep abusing him, and then 4 years later your man-boy boyfriend is still doing it, you may find that you see a bro's before ho's attitude among some of his mates. It's just nature, you can't fight it.

10. Post
    So that's what the infamous poochat is.

11. Post
    excellent

12. Post
    Guys why don't females post on GP?

13. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Guys why don't females post on GP?
    Don't be silly, there are no girls on the Internet.

In terms of things to do in gisbourne, drink wine?

14. Post
    Why do I keep reading this as jizzy

15. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    When you send the dude abusive PMs for months, and keep creating smurf accounts just to keep abusing him, and then 4 years later your man-boy boyfriend is still doing it, you may find that you see a bro's before ho's attitude among some of his mates. It's just nature, you can't fight it.
    The shit between Nick and Gar has nothing to do with the forums, it happened over Facebook. Why Kevin brought it up in here is beyond me. Nick doesn't even have a account on here, nor would he be interested in joining.

I made a thread asking if there were any Gizzy posters and has been taken way out of the original OP. How is that fair?

16. Post
    So r u guys into scat, idgi ?

17. Post
    If it helps I have no idea about the gar drama, I just noticed the guy posts like a 12yo munter.

18. Post
    His posting may not the best, I see beyond that. Half of the time he's drunk when he posts.
    He's pretty quiet when he's sober.

19. Post
    This shit is so far off topic now. Time for a lock?

20. Post
    what the **** is poochat now i thought it was just sphere talking about taking a dump

21. Post
    embarrassing thread (for all involved).

22. Post
    Well, that escalated.

23. Post
    Kelso Soui for adminz

24. Post
    Lol, I did say earlier I would lock it

25. Post
    St4lk3r is totally the new KevinL