1. Post

Dissidia Final Fantasy

Just saw that a new Dissidia game was announced for arcades. Commence port begging!

2. Post
    Yeah saw this, then realized it will probably never be released in NZ and that made me sad

I do hope for a port though, love Dissidia

3. Post
    speaking of Dissidia. I have a brand new copy of 012, if anyone is interested in buying?

4. Post
    I loved dissimilar on PSP so I'll be stoked if this comes to vita or ps4

5. Post
    Come on Yiffans!

6. Post
    jords wrote:
    Come on Yiffans!
    Yifans is barely surviving it seems so your best bet is Timezone

7. Post
    New trailer

8. Post
    And actual game play, looks like the PS4 version is 99% happening, sometime after the arcade version.

9. Post
    grieving wrote:
    And actual game play, looks like the PS4 version is 99% happening, sometime after the arcade version.

y'shtola was always my favourite from XIV so glad that she's in. actually, is it just me? or is there a distinct lack of the chaos minions?

10. Post
    Seems like it, but I'm sure more characters will be shown as it gets closer to release.

Another game play video:

11. Post
    I will loose my shit with joy if it is released for PS4 here.

12. Post
    Releasing in 2 weeks in Japan arcades, hopefully on PS4 a year after that!

13. Post
    grieving wrote:
    Releasing in 2 weeks in Japan arcades, hopefully on PS4 a year after that!
    Wow so Game is out and nothing has been shown regarding any villains supporters of Chaos. Is it possible game will be released with just Cosmos characters with updates later on?

14. Post
    Zirain wrote:
    Wow so Game is out and nothing has been shown regarding any villains supporters of Chaos. Is it possible game will be released with just Cosmos characters with updates later on?
    that would be an interesting twist

15. Post
    Does seem a bit strange, hopefully the PS4 release will have all the characters from the previous Dissidia games + FFXV characters.

16. Post
    are they actually in the arcade game? because that would be pretty interesting if they did 1 machine for chaos and 1 machine for cosmos

17. Post
    30/1/18 HYPE!

18. Post
    I switched off when I saw it was going to be AI 3v3. No thanks. A straight port of Duodecim would have been better.

19. Post
    I love this game .

20. Post
    I'm crying rainbow tears

21. Post
    Thank you for everything
    GamesBX