Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    So anyone who points out legitimate concerns in now an"Internet bully"Ok

3. Post
    They do have a point though, people do bandwagon games ie CoD, without having played them.

I can see their point though, the game isn't out until tomorrow, so judgement should be reserved until then, no?

4. Post
    Swampy wrote:
    So anyone who points out legitimate concerns in now an"Internet bully"Ok
    Please tell me of your first hand knowledge of the legitimacy of these concerns. I wish to be educated.

5. Post
    Seems to be alot of marketing around this game.. first "big" game of 2015, hope it doesn't disappoint.

6. Post
    I don't know that I would go so far as to say they are "bullies" but it is a bit shit that the yard stick it is being measured against is a speed run on easy mode.

7. Post
    1st off it does look like a brilliant game & hope it's successful . i had thoughts of getting this game but i would be 1 of those who finishes it within 6 hours (hardest difficulty) and then it will just end up sittin in my game collection.

8. Post
    pyrocore wrote:
    Please tell me of your first hand knowledge of the legitimacy of these concerns. I wish to be educated.
    Again with those "informed opinions" I see.

9. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    Again with those "informed opinions" I see.
    Are you an Eva smurf? Just curious.

10. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Are you an Eva smurf? Just curious.
    Oh it's a smurf alright...

11. Post
    Are you two suggesting that Eva is that nutty that he has to create another account and have conversations with himself?

Not sure if me... I mean he'd be happy to hear that.

12. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    Are you two suggesting that Eva is that nutty that he has to create another account and have conversations with himself?

Without doubt lol

13. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    I seriously doubt eva would bother making a smurf. And even if he did, it's not you.

14. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    I seriously doubt eva would bother making a smurf. And even if he did, it's not you.
    What, I am not good enough to be Eva smurf? You know, one aspect of the art of making smurf accounts is that your smurf account has to appear to be different enough to your original one.

15. Post
    Discuss the game please. Not whose smurf you are.

16. Post
    Chickenman wrote:
    Discuss the game please. Not whose smurf you are.
    We don't have informed opinions to discuss it.

17. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    We don't have informed opinions to discuss it.
    Well tell us whose Smurf you are, then we all will have an informed opinion. Then you can discuss all you like, just not here.

18. Post
    If the "speed run" is misleading, Why don't they just tell us how long they expect the average player to complete it in?

19. Post
    T1nman wrote:
    If the "speed run" is misleading, Why don't they just tell us how long they expect the average player to complete it in?
    Because they're clearly arguing a quality over quantity standpoint?

20. Post
    If they're confident in its quality they shouldn't be so evasive.
    Sounds like to me they know the average consumer doesn't want to pay full price for an 6-10 hour game with no multiplayer.

21. Post
    “People are looking for something to throw at our game, some reason to hate it..
    Damn straight they are, seems the average "gamer" these days is some kind of racist, sexist, homophobic, self-entitled, arrogant, hate filled child, personally I'm sick of the whole dame scene, its just embarrassing now.

If the game is fun, enjoy it! If not, maybe its not for you, no biggie. Either way, keep the toxic shit flinging away, and try to bring some positivity into your life or something.

/rant.

22. Post
    I also don't think it would have got us much hate if it was multi-platform, but because it's a Plyastation Exclusive, people will find any reason to pick it apart.

23. Post
    thrasher88 wrote:
    seems the average "gamer" these days is some kind of racist, sexist, homophobic, self-entitled, arrogant, hate filled child
    It's like you learned everything you know from a recent episode of SVU.

24. Post
    ...just putting it out there... max payne 2, one of the best games ever made, can be breezed through in like 3-4 hours... just because someone CAN breeze through a game in x-number of hours doesn't NECESSARILY indicate longevity or value for money...

25. Post
    AzumitH wrote:
    It's like you learned everything you know from a recent episode of SVU.
    hell yes, my whole life was produced by Dick Wolf.