2015/16 Signings and off contract players

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 1 of 47 123411 ... Last

1. Post

The big question for me: to Friend again or not?

2016 we throw as much as it takes for Mania Cherrington tbh.. Big fan of this kid.. impressed in the u20 kiwis. He's a future superstar.. there is no way the Tigers would be able to keep him. Lets get him before another club does!!!

EARLY RELEASE K THANKS.

Future Kiwis #9 also

2. Post
    Friend has been and done his time. Be time to move forward with out him

3. Post
    Friend looks a lot better when he doesn't have to play 80 and do all that tackling for lazy Warriors forwards. When he had good props who play with intensity supporting his D was boss.

4. Post

Do they also keep tommy? Surely Havilli gets a chance soon?
    Last edited by jords; 3rd March 2015 at 7:01 pm.

5. Post
    We still have Tommy for another year or two.

**** Havilli man.. he's so shit lol

6. Post
    Daly Cherry-Evans has signed a 4 year, $4 million deal to join the Gold Coast Titans from 2016.

7. Post
    ****ing stoked. He might not be the best half in the game but he's going to a lot for the club off the field.

8. Post
    Off the field? He will add a lot to the team on the field..

Poor old Morts though...

9. Post
    Oh he's a great player, one of my favourites but not worth 1.3mil a season. Titans needed a marquee player, a face for the team and now they finally have that.

10. Post
    In a couple of years 1.3 million a year for DCE isn't going to seem like a huge deal at all imo. Will be one of the higher paid guys no doubt, but it won't be like omg that's huge. As the cap keeps growing, more top end guys are going to get more money.

Wouldn't have hesitated at all if I was the Titans NRL.

11. Post
    Why sign with a club that is on knifes edge

12. Post
    gar1kz wrote:
    The big question for me: to Friend again or not?

2016 we throw as much as it takes for Mania Cherrington tbh.. Big fan of this kid.. impressed in the u20 kiwis. He's a future superstar.. there is no way the Tigers would be able to keep him. Lets get him before another club does!!!

EARLY RELEASE K THANKS.

Future Kiwis #9 also
    Cherrington or Levi would be great young signings.

Rebound wrote:
    Why sign with a club that is on knifes edge
    They aren't though - The NRL are running them.

13. Post
    Foran to Parra. 4 years.. $4.7million

14. Post
    Didn't that go through last week?

15. Post
    Hahaha that broke when toovey was on air and he once again had no idea, poor guy keeps getting stitched up.

16. Post
    voy1dnz wrote:
    Didn't that go through last week?
    It came out that he had signed but then he hadn't actually signed or some flip floppy type shit.

Galent wrote:
    Hahaha that broke when toovey was on air and he once again had no idea, poor guy keeps getting stitched up.
    If I'm Toovey I'm telling Ikin and PK to **** right off because every time I come on the show there's a breaking announcement that one of my big names is out the door haha. Next week he'll be on and Lyon will make an announcement he's retiring or something.

17. Post
    Para to be a powerhouse for the next 5 years under Arthur

18. Post
    Name:  10930124_10152767781882947_2937226292045452601_n.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  28.5 KB

19. Post
    Now the Foran thing is actually official.

This morning the Sea Eagles Club and players were informed of Kieran Foran’s decision to sign with the Parramatta Eels from 2016.

Sea Eagles Head Coach Geoff Toovey acknowledged that while the club is disappointed that it has been unable to retain Kieran, he thanked him for his service to the Club.

“Kieran is a fantastic player and a wonderful young man. He has played an integral role in the Club’s recent on-field successes and will do so for the remainder of this season,” Toovey said.
    http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/201...ent_regar.html

20. Post
    Eels still havnt anoucned it hahaha

21. Post
    Sammy Raps off to Super League
    I guess partly due to injury and being bumped down the pecking order with Vete and Lisone arriving on the scene

Should free up a little money on the cap, any word on who they might grab?

22. Post
    Skuttle wrote:
    Sammy Raps off to Super League
    I guess partly due to injury and being bumped down the pecking order with Vete and Lisone arriving on the scene

Should free up a little money on the cap, any word on who they might grab?
    Don't think they will neccessary sign someone, but the cash can bump up a few contracts for the young fellas.

23. Post
    Yeah they got to re-sign Laumape,Vete,Vatuvei,Henry and Pewhairangi to name a few.

I hear they are after Sezar who woul prefer to stay at the Titans but i dunno they could probably entice Maloney to come back for a million a year lol

24. Post
    And Tomkins is indicating he might stay as well. With the cap increases the Warriors might have a pretty good team.

Warriors really need to sort a good hooker to complete the spine, we miss the bully style kicking game coming out of dummy half.

25. Post
    Yeah hooker is and 5/8, would mind throwing malones 800k haha he was mean and good goal kicker.