Off season signings and chatter

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 1,501 to 1,523 of 1523

1. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    Hopefully between Frei, Curran and this Taunoa-Brown we could get at least ONE good prop.
    From what I saw at the Nines the warriors definitely need much much better props.

Sam Lisone showed why he's not a first grade prop.

You just need to catch the ball and hold onto it.

2. Post
    trial game vs the storm being shown on nrl.com at 5pm apparently, unsure if you need a paid subscription or if its geoblocked etc..

being televised on sky sport 4 too

3. Post
    holocaust wrote:
    You just need to catch the ball and hold onto it.
    That's a big ask for our Warriors.

4. Post
    Bloody Patrick Herbert tried to finish the tackle, he should've just tried to block the offload.

5. Post
    Been an entertaining game so far

6. Post
    Forwards are still the problems for the warriors.

Alot of Kiwi players in the storm side though.

7. Post
    Apparently Lisone is off to the titans

8. Post
    For a trial game it has given me slightly more hope about our season

9. Post
    Wayde Egan is gonna be first choice hooker for sure.

Alot more control and better game management than Lawton.

Lawton is a ball runner.

10. Post
    DeZword wrote:
    For a trial game it has given me slightly more hope about our season
    Been there.

11. Post
    i barely watched the 1st quarter but for my mind

1. rts
    6. green/niko
    7. cht/keighran
    9. lawton/niko/egan

14. Niko/lawton/egan

did tonights trial shake this up any? (the '/' in place is basically if someone is injured or out of form

12. Post
    Lisone gone to Titans.

Dunno i think CHT is an outside chance to start in the halves but Nikorima probably gets the nod.

Taunoa-Brown and Curran in the team for mine..Fusitua in the centres in an interesting one.. not sure how long they can stick with it if our fringes keep getting ransacked.. Hiku and Fusitua in the Centres with Green/Niko/CHT is a bit flimsy.

1. RTS
    2. Maumolo
    3. Hiku
    4. Fusitua
    5. Herbert/
    6. Nikorima
    7. Green
    8. Blair
    9. Egan
    10. Ah-Mau
    11. Curran
    12. Harris
    13. Burr

14. CHT/Keighran
    15. Passi
    16. Taunoa-Brown
    17. Papali'i/Katoa/Milne/Pulu

13. Post
    gar1kz wrote:
    Lisone gone to Titans.

Dunno i think CHT is an outside chance to start in the halves but Nikorima probably gets the nod.

Taunoa-Brown and Curran in the team for mine..Fusitua in the centres in an interesting one.. not sure how long they can stick with it if our fringes keep getting ransacked.. Hiku and Fusitua in the Centres with Green/Niko/CHT is a bit flimsy.

1. RTS
    2. Maumolo
    3. Hiku
    4. Fusitua
    5. Herbert/
    6. Nikorima
    7. Green
    8. Blair
    9. Egan
    10. Ah-Mau
    11. Curran
    12. Harris
    13. Burr

14. CHT/Keighran
    15. Passi
    16. Taunoa-Brown
    17. Papali'i/Katoa/Milne/Pulu
    not a team to put fear into any top side

14. Post
    Toolman wrote:
    not a team to put fear into any top side
    Maybe not on paper. But we still have a strong backline with players who can bust a game open. Scouting reports would be highlighting our backs as the potential dangers.

Problem lies again in the forwards, going into the season even thinner then last it's not a pack to put fear into anyone no.

It is what is it though Mooks knows his strengths and weaknesses we will need to play how he's been talking about how we need to play.

Personally I think the club as a whole is in good stead.. we have money in the bank and haven't made any desperate signings for the sake of it as we usually would and it's refreshing.

We are chasing a big kid from the Raiders if he gets a release this year otherwise next year with Murdoch-Masila they will add some size.. we really have to look in house. Promising from a few of the young guys in the trial..

15. Post
    Hopefully Pulu can get back to his best.

16. Post
    Warriors 12th at best this season

17. Post
    Are the commentators going to continue talking about 'the massive Warriors pack' this year?

18. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Are the commentators going to continue talking about 'the massive Warriors pack' this year?
    only if Greg Alexander is standing beside them

19. Post
    We were better last week with our second grade side. Not looking good for the season.

20. Post
    Warriors were woeful.

Not even good. They have nothing in attacking because the passes are too slow and theres no danger from our halves.

Stupid decision letting Shaun leave.

21. Post
    holocaust wrote:
    Warriors were woeful.

Not even good. They have nothing in attacking because the passes are too slow and theres no danger from our halves.

Stupid decision letting Shaun leave.
    You assume he wanted to stay

22. Post
    NRL: Kiwis international Corey Harawira-Naera and Bulldogs teammate Jayden Okunbor stood down after misconduct involving high school girls

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/new...ectid=12315606

23. Post
    NRL really can't catch a break. How many of these stories surface right before each season starts.

Also, ****ing disgusting of both players. I really liked Okunbor before this. Now they are both scum in my eyes.