1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Matt, the season pass is also free on origin too as per the good deals page.

3. Post
    Chickenman wrote:
    Matt, the season pass is also free on origin too as per the good deals page.
    Added

4. Post
    I actually loved Titan Fall.. Am I alone? They AI, as dumb as they were, actually added to it in a good way imo.

5. Post
    MysticNZ wrote:
    I actually loved Titan Fall.. Am I alone? They AI, as dumb as they were, actually added to it in a good way imo.
    I liked it, I just wish there was a single player, I'm not going to buy a MP only game.

6. Post
    MysticNZ wrote:
    Agreed. I played on Xbox One for 2 or 3 months fairly frequently then got busy with other games. I jumped back on a few months later (about the time the last DLC dropped and still had a stupidly good time.

I'm looking forward to Titanfall 2 actually.

7. Post
    Two things I would like to see in the next Titanfall.
    1..What they already mentioned a single player offline bot mode with vastly improved AI
    2..Manned turrets powerful enough to take down a titan.

8. Post
    MysticNZ wrote:
    I liked it. It's a pity I only ever got to play one game mode because their multiplayer implementation was terrible. I won't be bothering with this one.

9. Post
    Titanfall was great for the couple of weeks that I played it. I probably won't buy this one, since it will probably die just as quickly as the first one did on PC.

They really shot themselves in the foot by marrying the game to Origin rather than vastly more popular Steam IMO. Origin exclusivity works for Battlefield because it's well, Battlefield - a hugely popular MP brand amongst PC gamers.

The lack of content didn't help matters either. I can see what they were going with by not having a massive grind to unlock everything or dozens of weapons that all pretty samey, but frankly the hamster wheel is what keeps a lot of modern MP gamers coming back to games like CoD and Battlefield. They get addicted to unlocking shit, ranking up, prestiging, etc.

10. Post
    I'm surprised they're working on a sequel, seems like a waste of a promising studio imo.

11. Post
    True4m wrote:
    I'm surprised they're working on a sequel, seems like a waste of a promising studio imo.
    I get the impression that Respawn played it safe with Titanfall, got the basics together for a really good fun game with the intention of doing much more in the sequel.

12. Post
    I loved it and it was bug free!!, just shame the community on the pc did not last long