Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    Game wasn't my cup of tea, I personally found it a boring chore to slog through the SP campaign. But I'm sure others feel the same about games I like, e.g. Bloodborne.

2. Post
    Bt wrote:
    I did not know this, what a nice touch.

If you approach them, depending on what you were up to with them previously (ie didint just do a mission together) the other will ask Something like "wanna get a beer?" and if you accept, will start a friend mission thing, so thats quite cool as you dont always have to be the one starting them

IF you totally just did a mission together, they will usually say they either need to lay low or dont want to hang out right now, and if you stalk them, they get angrier and angrier until they snap and end you hahaha

the effort into the small things like this must have been obscene

3. Post
    Is there a gaming franchise more successful than GTA? Not only units sold, but overall reception of each game too.

4. Post
    grieving wrote:
    Game wasn't my cup of tea, I personally found it a boring chore to slog through the SP campaign. But I'm sure others feel the same about games I like, e.g. Bloodborne.
    Gta v is easy. Blodborne is actually challenging

5. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Gta v is easy. Blodborne is actually challenging
    He didn't say anything about the difficulty. He said it was a bore.

6. Post
    and if difficulty was a measure of quality then Battle Toads would be considered one of the greatest games of all time alongside Flappy Bird

7. Post
    pyrocore wrote:
    and if difficulty was a measure of quality then Battle Toads would be considered one of the greatest games of all time alongside Flappy Bird
    Battle Toads is pretty dang amazing on Gameboy : I still have it in my bathroom gaming draw, alongside GoW on PSP and a well-read copy of The Alchemist.

8. Post
    IST wrote:
    Battle Toads is pretty dang amazing on Gameboy : I still have it in my bathroom gaming draw, alongside GoW on PSP and a well-read copy of Hustler.
    fixed

9. Post
    Game was fun but i cant give 10/10 for this game.

10. Post
    Still get the ****ing directx error all the time... would rate it 10/10 if they fixed this. Everyone I know gets it as well. VMWare seems to be common issue in alot of cases, or having vsync/aa etc on.

11. Post
    I have not had a single technical issue yet

12. Post
    My only real tech issue is the game using the wrong audio device on boot - it only works when I change it to another audio device that isn't even the one that is producing the audio... strange.

13. Post
    I had crash problems in my game, with certain SP missions. That is the only thing that really pissed me off, everything else was fine. I really want those Vibe/Rift VR for 1st person now, would be awesome. (after learning howto use controller/keyboard without seeing it )

14. Post
    johnny utah wrote:
    fixed
    Haha... mate, I wouldn't desecrate the hallowed throne room with tallywacker debauchery...

...that's what the xhamster/xvideos room is for