1. Post
    Is that where you hide your gold bullion?

2. Post
    Yeah water cooling + the case I use has thick tempered glass panels on every side (full tower)

3. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    Just buy a handle and fix it to the top of your case. Can get some pretty nice recessed handles.
    What do you recommend as the easiest way to do this? I'm a pretty shit handyman, i'm afraid of destroying my pc lol

4. Post
    Infuriation wrote:
    What do you recommend as the easiest way to do this? I'm a pretty shit handyman, i'm afraid of destroying my pc lol
    Personally id cut it carefully with a dremel and then hand rivet it on since most recessed handles ive seen have rivet holes already. Both of those tools are quite cheap and easy to use, practice on some scrap material somewhere for the dremel and wear eye protection.

5. Post
    https://www.theflightcasecompany.com...uter-carry-bag - I could always get one of these i suppose?

6. Post
    Infuriation wrote:
    What is the top of the case like? Steel / Aluminium? Mine is all holes so doesn't have any strength.

I'd aim for some heavy duty ones with decent bolts into the handles. Drill the holes required in the top of the case. Fit some nice big washers on the underside, pass bolt through that into the handle, tighten up, sorted.

Find some handles you like and go from there.

7. Post
    I wonder if phanteks plan to upgrade the enthoo evolv atx case line this year...