1. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Got some real pics of it on a desk or something? Keen to see the scale in the real world

2. Post
    It's just the same as the regular meshify, but shorter.

3. Post
    Privoxy, these are for you.

4. Post
    the Phantezx evolve looks cool, a micro atx inside can run off the same psu

5. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    the Phantezx evolve looks cool, a micro atx inside can run off the same psu
    Wonder when it's coming to NZ XP would love to build a custom loop inside one

6. Post
    Expensive RGB cheese grater

7. Post

8. Post
    thats yuk

9. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Y so expensive?
    Really Great Buttons ?

10. Post

11. Post
    Antec is very quickly losing relevance. Ever since they did that collaboration with Razer and EKWB on their Cube mITX cases they've produced utter trash.

12. Post
    Has anyone tried that upright enthoo case. Looks interesting , really like the idea.

Dunno if itís worth going to a small case and missing on eye candy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Post
    We're going full circle. Soon PC cases will look like those hambeasts from the early to mid 2000s

Like this

And just for lolz - here is Cronicash's PC with his 4 Titans

14. Post
    reminds me of a Borg cube

15. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    We're going full circle. Soon PC cases will look like those hambeasts from the early to mid 2000s
    TBH back then I wanted a Thermaltake Shark. Instead I could only afford a Thermaltake Tsunamiwave

16. Post
    I had a Thermaltake Xaser III in blue. wasnt the best lan machine being steel. i remember that Lian Li snail case being a tad pricey.

17. Post
    Konev wrote:
    I had a Thermaltake Xaser III in blue. wasnt the best lan machine being steel. i remember that Lian Li snail case being a tad pricey.
    I had one of those too light up with fluro UV reactive blue and orange, it was not light in the slightest

18. Post
    Konev wrote:
    I had a Thermaltake Xaser III in blue. wasnt the best lan machine being steel.
    Haha, my mate had one in silver and I was so jelly.

19. Post
    Name:  DSCN9908.JPG
Views: 121
Size:  163.5 KB
    Sweet 2003 bling

20. Post
    The Osiris sticker puts it over the top

21. Post
    EL panels with a printout over them lol

22. Post
    I still have my one of those floating around, lasted a good few builds, as you would expect for a ~$500 aluminium case.

23. Post
    Sleeved IDE cables, those were the days!

24. Post
    UV sleeved IDE cables at that!

I haven't put lights near a case since, didn't think disco cases would come back into fashion to be honest.