Bloodstained | Kickstarter from former Castlevania Producer Koji Igarashi

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    urgh i was just clearing out stuff i missed the first few areas after i got double jump. i didn't bother saving at all because i was way overpowered for the enemies there. then the game just crashes. i find it's lack of polish disturbing. i also finished of about 8 quests before that. all up i lost over an hours with of menial completionism that i will now have to do again.

so hopefully some of you can learn from my mistake. save when you can. even in easy areas.

2. Post
    Switch version looks awful from the breif vid on YouTube and early player feedback. Really want the game but won't be able to play it on ps4 due to time restraints so I'm conflicted.

3. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Switch version looks awful from the breif vid on YouTube and early player feedback. Really want the game but won't be able to play it on ps4 due to time restraints so I'm conflicted.
    I actually thought the Switch version got cancelled.

4. Post
    720p/30fps. Heaps of graphical effects missing, worse lighting.

Black Plague*** wrote:
    I actually thought the Switch version got cancelled.
    That was the Wii U, Vita, Linux, Mac versions.
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 26th June 2019 at 12:05 am.

5. Post
    Grabbing the Xbox One version from NZGameshop for 47 bucks (was supposed to be some 10 percent discount thing) lol I've been wanting something a bit different to play for a wee while.

6. Post
    Damn this looks great on the xbox one but I've noticed during some of the small dialogue scenes is that some of the subtitles are missing. Man I suck hard at platformers (I had to grind a bit just to beat the 1st boss) lol