1. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    Its $70 for 4 pack or $40 for 2. Anyone up for group buy?
    sure

2. Post
    keen on 4 pack

3. Post
    Keen also

4. Post
    so apparently the game runs like absolute shit. 2x 980's barely getting 50-60 fps with everything on low and it looks terribad. Sub 10 FPS with stuff on high

Lirik is getting 25~ fps with stuff on high....... he has a titan x............ his rig is roughly $8k

5. Post
    Rofl, well they did say they were aiming at 30fps with top of the line rigs for now. But that seems pretty bad.

6. Post
    Still looks pretty fun, optimization will be looked into during Alpha.

7. Post
    Does it? I was watching Lirik's stream it looked boring as anything.

8. Post
    Seems like a shit load of stuff you can craft, I'm sure we only saw a small amount from liriks stream.

9. Post
    EA is now available. Depending how many get the game we should start a GP group.

10. Post
    Good luck joining a server. Currently they have 30 servers up @ 70 player cap each (2k~ player slots in total). Theres 12k people playing (have the game open) atm. GOOD LUCK!

11. Post
    Lol well that's shitty, I won't be playing till later tonight anyway, hopefully the rest of the world will be asleep.

You should make a server bro

12. Post
    Theres no aus server yet either. all servers have 300-1500 ping

13. Post
    So ive tinkered for a while and im quite happy with this so far. 25 fps stable on a gtx 680 - second one wont run atm

http://i.imgur.com/55GOH5J.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/y3wXyVA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sbXPWtp.jpg

I have found Resolution scale plays a big part in how well it looks but it also saps FPS like mad. So play around with the adjuster. Could probably drop the scale by a tad and increase AA to epic.

14. Post
    Looks good for that card, maybe a little bright but that's objective.

15. Post
    Was watching Lirik play this who has 3 titan x's in SLI and he was struggling to maintain 60fps on stream with 1 titan x. The developers put more content at launch over optimization. I'm sure the next week or so will be fulled with patches.

16. Post
    eh.. guns? would have been amazing if it was just hand crafted weapons, like bows/spears/shields/etc

i also don't like how you can mount dinosaurs lol, would have been cool if it was strictly survival.

17. Post
    I'm playing on NZ Gaming, anyone wanna tribe up?

18. Post
    Rekuja wrote:
    eh.. guns? would have been amazing if it was just hand crafted weapons, like bows/spears/shields/etc

i also don't like how you can mount dinosaurs lol, would have been cool if it was strictly survival.
    I've been playing all day. Dino's literally 2-3 shot you. Especially when they are level 30+ in the starting area and you are level 5....

19. Post
    My rig runs pretty bad will need some serious setting tampering.

20. Post
    My server was up, but since updating, no one can connect... odd... it's getrekt.com in the server lift if you see it.

Anyone wanna try connect? 202.20.4.124:27015
    Last edited by MysticNZ; 3rd June 2015 at 11:44 pm.

21. Post
    anyone know how to hide chatbox? and also speak in all chat? mine goes straight to tribe" which is just me. Playing on Gaming NZ now

22. Post
    You can hide the chat box in settings, there is a cycle chat key too in key bindings but forget what it is.

23. Post
    My thoughts so far...

24. Post
    Dude, your game looks nice, what are your specs?

25. Post
    This game needs some serious optimisation ASAP. I only have 8gbs of ram and it keeps maxing out and lagging. pretty much everything on low