Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Supergirl [CBS]

2. Post
    Nope. Nope nope nope.

3. Post
    Hmm... seems like they're going after the teenage girl audience with that.

4. Post
    A black Jimmy Olsen?

5. Post
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper Cheesy. That said, I'm in.

6. Post
    Doesn't look all that bad. Boy they really ram home the fact her cousin is Superman don't they.

Is this meant to be set in the Henry Cavill universe? Or is this Superman unseen and unknown?

7. Post
    Although I enjoyed Smallville a lot im glad they started it with her knowing her powers and story. Suppose it helps that she was a lot older than Clark when she left Krypton.

8. Post
    Did she she traveled 2,000 light years? That doesn't seem all that far? In fact, doesn't that keep her in our solar system?

9. Post
    escay wrote:
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper Cheesy. That said, I'm in.
    This, Looks like it could be fun.

kopkiwi wrote:
    Did she she traveled 2,000 light years? That doesn't seem all that far? In fact, doesn't that keep her in our solar system?
    According to google its just outside our solar system

In the furthest reaches of the Solar System is the Oort Cloud; a theorized cloud of icy objects that could orbit the Sun to a distance of 100,000 astronomical units, or 1.87 light-years away.

10. Post
    kopkiwi wrote:
    2000 light years from Earth is about 1995 light years from Pluto.

11. Post
    is this... a joke?

12. Post
    alienguy wrote:
    2000 light years from Earth is about 1995 light years from Pluto.
    Last time I checked Pluto isn't 5 light years away, it's about 5 light hours away.

So 2000 light years away from Earth ~= 2000 light years away from Pluto

13. Post
    I think it looks good.

Expected to NOT like this but the trailer was solid. Casting's fine. Black Jimmy (James) was a bit of a surprise but a female Starbuck (BattleStar Galactica) worked so why not.

Haven't seen her fight properly yet. If she's a weak fighter than that'll hurt it for me.

14. Post
    It's shit like this which is going to kill the genre.

15. Post
    Yeah this looks ridiculous, but I'd only actually care if it was directly tied in with the new Superman franchise beyond the seemingly frequent comments

16. Post
    kopkiwi wrote:

Is this meant to be set in the Henry Cavill universe? Or is this Superman unseen and unknown?
    Doubtful, DC is keeping their film/tv universes separate unlike Marvel. (see: the Flash)

17. Post
    So bad.

18. Post
    So.... The Unbreakable Kara Zor-El?

19. Post
    Finally read about something before Valeyard posted it Looks alright, will definitely give it a chance.

20. Post
    Looks awful

Melissa Benoist doe

21. Post
    Well, I've just seen the entire show in six minutes. That was a real time saver!

22. Post

23. Post
    I feel like this was a swing and a miss, but I guess time will tell

They finally had a good excuse to make another good female hero character (since Buffy) and... by the looks of that trailer, ****ed it up.

24. Post
    Looks like The Devil Wears Prada or some shit.

25. Post
    Jedateach wrote:
    I feel like this was a swing and a miss, but I guess time will tell

They finally had a good excuse to make another good female hero character (since Buffy) and... by the looks of that trailer, ****ed it up.
    it seems similar in tone to the flash but with a heap of romcom lathered all over it the execs probably saw the pilot and were like "needs more pandering to perceived female audience desires"