1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    err restart to get even more Gwent cards

3. Post
    err what? no the game doesn't punish you for fast traveling back to the starting area, no story disruption here if you back track. (you will find the cards in the inn stores etc..)

4. Post
    ◆ Introduces small tweaks in the UI for gwent.

I wonder if this will stop opponents from playing cards after you end your turn and they have already clearly won.

5. Post
    I'm getting 45 fps with settings maxed but hair works off and 28 with it on so it is better but still not worth it for me.

6. Post
    PRiME wrote:
    err what? no the game doesn't punish you for fast traveling back to the starting area, no story disruption here if you back track. (you will find the cards in the inn stores etc..)
    The woman that sells cards disappears near the end of the first city storyline

Spoiler:

7. Post
    Analgia wrote:
    The woman that sells cards disappears near the end of the first city storyline

Spoiler:
    I figured that out the first time I went through there, reloaded pre-fight, bought the cards, moved forward.

... I wonder if they mean other merchants in White Orchid, not that main one....

8. Post
    Yeah that is what i meant, the first lady innkeeper is no longer there, so you lose out on some early Decoy cards