I lul'd when I saw NZ on the map .

4. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    The Dark Army are in Central Otago

Attachment 220072
    cromwell and wellington.

always suspected they were dark army strongholds

5. Post
    Season final tonight and also renewed for season 4!

6. Post
    Yeah great season, looking foward to the next hack

7. Post
    Yeah this season really elevated this show from being pretty good to epic

8. Post
    Enjoyed it.

9. Post
    makes you think: is elliot insane or are the characters actually seeing their dead parents that White Rose revived?

10. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    makes you think: is elliot insane or are the characters actually seeing their dead parents that White Rose revived?
    You think? I have never seen anything to question that Elliot has Dissociative Identity Disorder, if anything I would have thought this season confirmed it.

Personally, up until the reveal that Elliot threw himself out the window I would have said that the time-travel stuff was 100% deluded bullshit/manipulation. That one thing started to make me wonder if Elliot's DID and assorted issues are self-created (essentially Elliot creating a stable loop through mental illness).

This show is straight-up awesome BTW. I love how the narration is framed.

11. Post
    Binged all this season over past few days, amazing! loved the muslim kid episode

12. Post
    In a recent interview Christian Slater sparked rumors that season 4 might be the last. Right now it seems like smoke. So who knows.

But Rami Malek has followed up saying.

Yeah, heís always said maybe four or five, and that is still pending in his head. Iíll tell you that Iím sure the studio would love to see it go for as long as it could, but heís restrained. Heís got a story to tell, so Iím all for whatever he wants to do. Heís a very brilliant human being.
    if not this season then I think next season will be the last.

http://collider.com/mr-robot-ending-...-4-rami-malek/

13. Post
    Good to have this frame of mind imo.

14. Post
    Just re-watched with a friend who loved it. Do we have to wait until next year to see a new season

15. Post

16. Post
    Not going to watch the trailer but I'm so hanging out for this.

17. Post
    I really hope they dial back the crazy just a tad. Season 3 got needlessly convoluted and the overall narrative got lost at times because I felt the metaphors were taking precedent.

18. Post

19. Post
    A year+ wait is far too long.. like homeland I have limited interest in it's final season now

20. Post
    long wait for this show, but I'm still keen.

21. Post
    The wait has been long but still a must watch, characters are so good that i need to see what happens lol

22. Post
    Back Tonight

23. Post
    I need a refresher

24. Post
    Spoiler: