Mr Robot

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 1 of 17 123411 ... Last
Results 1 to 25 of 406

  1. Post
    #1

    Mr Robot

    it looks like the best TV starts in June. A new series on USA network that is getting good reviews and looks like it could be a change from the normal garbage served up . pilot out now .


  2. Post
    #2
    I could not get into this. Main guy was quite boring & depressing came off dexter-lite.

    Thoughts?

  3. Post
    #3
    Interested in this one too. As always, hoping it isn't a devolved mess of tech-speak, cliché plots and weak acting.

  4. Post
    #4
    Werelock wrote:
    Interested in this one too. As always, hoping it isn't a devolved mess of tech-speak, cliché plots and weak acting.
    it's not , this has so much promise to where it may go and when you describe a rootkit as like a "crazy psycho rapist with a big dick" you know it's not keeping to tech speak .

  5. Post
    #5
    Hey its Snafu ... he was one of the better actors in The Pacific.

  6. Post
    #6
    They're o-kee-naw-ans

  7. Post
    #7
    Ohhhhh, that trailer was fantastic.

  8. Post
    #8
    It is decent.

  9. Post
    #9
    Try it since one of meh kiwi Twitch streamers recommended it (EzyTeeVee)

  10. Post
    #10
    I really liked it. Rami Malek has some real talent.

  11. Post
    #11
    wow that was really good. My type of show. Cant wait to see where this goes.

  12. Post
    #12

  13. Post
    #13
    Boom!!

  14. Post
    #14
    Just got the first episode, can't wait to watch looks wicked!

  15. Post
    #15
    That was great

  16. Post
    #16
    Where is the second episode? The first one came out like a month ago.

  17. Post
    #17
    ChizzBo wrote:
    Where is the second episode? The first one came out like a month ago.
    they released the pilot a month early, the series started yesterday so the 2nd one will be next week.

  18. Post
    #18

  19. Post
    #19
    Personally struggled with it. I found it just way too corny/cliché of the industry.

    "I see you're running gnome, I prefer KDE myself" I mean really. Come on.

    Trying way to hard. I should be all over this, but just not.

    4/10 - Will not subscribe.

  20. Post
    #20
    Privoxy wrote:
    Personally struggled with it. I found it just way too corny/cliché of the industry.

    "I see you're running gnome, I prefer KDE myself" I mean really. Come on.

    Trying way to hard. I should be all over this, but just not.

    4/10 - Will not subscribe.
    You do realize that the vast majority of people have no ****ing idea what that means.
    Obviously people in the tech industry like yourself can pick shows like this to bits all day,
    Maybe just enjoy it for what is it is instead of what you think it should be

  21. Post
    #21
    Swampy wrote:
    You do realize that the vast majority of people have no ****ing idea what that means.
    Obviously people in the tech industry like yourself can pick shows like this to bits all day,
    Maybe just enjoy it for what is it is instead of what you think it should be
    Nope.

  22. Post
    #22
    it's better than them obviously using windows 8.1 like every other technology based show does these days. The following was notorious for this. close up shots of the fbi using tablets and pcs with the metro interface.Then linux gets used in a mainstream show and apparently their trying too hard. Your being way to picky about this.

  23. Post
    #23
    Whenever someone finds out I do IT related stuff and they start asking me about my OS of choice I groan on the inside. Found it hilarious when our Mr Robot was all snooty at the CTOs choice of phone.

  24. Post
    #24
    I like the whole conspiracy premise. Don't really mind the tech jargon.

  25. Post
    #25
    Watched this today. LOVED IT. Can't wait to see where it goes.

    I've been a Christian Slater fan for years - extremely undervalued actor imo.