1. Post

Logitech G500 mouse..

I need this... no other mouse does it for me and mine has died.

Can't find anywhere in NZ with a brand new, what should I do? what's the best overseas place to get it from if i can't manage NZ?

2. Post

3. Post
    114 USD though.... it's a good mouse but it aint worth that much, not to mention shipping ontop.

4. Post
    Logitech dont make them anymore.

G602/502/700S are similar.

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/gaming-mice

5. Post

6. Post
    N04h wrote:
    Logitech dont make them anymore.

G602/502/700S are similar.

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/gaming-mice
    sucks how all the good things get discontinued =/

7. Post
    I used my MX510 since 2005 and only recently retired it for a G500s. Will not be changing this mouse out until it dies and it will be a sad sad day when it does and I can't find a replacement.

How about second hand?

8. Post
    yeah I loved mine, it also broke. I'm using the g502 and it's quite similar except has an extra button near your thumb

9. Post
    I've just gone from a Razer Lachesis to the G502 - very happy with the 502. I had a 500 at the office, it was older so can't compare accurately but the G502 is damn awesome.

10. Post
    Rekuja wrote:

Can't find anywhere in NZ with a brand new, what should I do? what's the best overseas place to get it from if i can't manage NZ?
    I got 1 I kept for years still in very good condition if you want to buy it.

11. Post
    Rekuja wrote:

How is it dead? There's actually a lot you can fix in mice if you're willing.

12. Post
    only 4 yrs too late