Resident Evil 2 : Remake

Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.
(9 votes)
Page 11 of 11 First ... 891011

1. Post
    Tried the dlc last night - Steam PC version

Holy crap it’s super hard, way harder than the actual game

If you enjoy being surrounded by 2 g virus zombies, 2 pale faces that regenerate and 1 ivy zombie and a licker and have an underpowered handgun with 5 bullets trying to get passed a smallish space then this is your kind of fun

2. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Tried the dlc last night - Steam PC version

Holy crap it’s super hard, way harder than the actual game

If you enjoy being surrounded by 2 g virus zombies, 2 pale faces that regenerate and 1 ivy zombie and a licker and have an underpowered handgun with 5 bullets trying to get passed a smallish space then this is your kind of fun

I do not enjoy this.

3. Post
    I finished the three DLCs in about an hour, not too tough if you are used to not shooting much in the main game. I actually had the most trouble on Katherines

Spoiler:

4. Post
    Wanted to try speedrun so i tested Leon's new toy!

5. Post
    Bt wrote:
    I finished the three DLCs in about an hour, not too tough if you are used to not shooting much in the main game. I actually had the most trouble on Katherines

Spoiler:
    Yeah running past all the baddies has never really been my thing. I want to waste them all and make the world a safer place!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

6. Post
    I really enjoy doing that too but being efficient is one of the staples of RE games :P

7. Post
    loool cant stop laughing. i am so much suprised that so many mods been release but this one made my day xD

8. Post
    Haha, definitely makes it less scary

9. Post
    I found the new DLC easier than the standard 4th Survivor game because you can still find and sometimes make your own ammo and supplies. But then I unlocked the 4th bonus one from finishing the other three... that is the hardest thing in the game for sure. It's a horde survival mode where you have to kill 100 enemies while trapped solely in the shop part of the petrol station from the start of the game. Enemies get harder and more numbers and drop limited weapons and supplies from backpacks, otherwise all you have is a handgun with unlimited ammo.

10. Post
    Ok, so I like the game, as I loved the original, however, I'm struggling to really get into this remake. I've had 3 run throughs of Leons A campaign to clean up some of the more annoying trophies, but haven't touched the B campaigns.

11. Post
    Oh no.

12. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Ok, so I like the game, as I loved the original, however, I'm struggling to really get into this remake. I've had 3 run throughs of Leons A campaign to clean up some of the more annoying trophies, but haven't touched the B campaigns.
    To be honest the new B ones "2nd run" isn't like the original A/B in the first game. If you play through the 1st stories of both Leon and Claire then you won't see anything new in the 2nd run EXCEPT for the last boss. Thats the only thing added to either 2nd run. So if you played Claire's 2nd run the path through the game is the same as her 1st run had you picked that, except for the extra last fight at the end.

13. Post
    Estumas wrote:
    To be honest the new B ones "2nd run" isn't like the original A/B in the first game. If you play through the 1st stories of both Leon and Claire then you won't see anything new in the 2nd run EXCEPT for the last boss. Thats the only thing added to either 2nd run. So if you played Claire's 2nd run the path through the game is the same as her 1st run had you picked that, except for the extra last fight at the end.
    Ahh ok cool, might have to give it a blast tonight.

14. Post
    And with the mods you can now play as Chris and adding Nemesis there, i love the mods there! xD

15. Post
    ^ Probably the coolest mod I've seen yet.

16. Post
    I wish that there was a "pretty Annette Birkin" mod.