Resident Evil 2 : Remake

Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.
(10 votes)

1. Post
    Krichul wrote:
    finally the only worthwhile resident evil game gets justice

RE4 was easily just as good. And RE3 required a change of underwear every time Nemesis showed up.

2. Post
    Four was awesome as it didn't deviate tooooo far and added a little freshness, I would've preferred it as a spinoff title with the numbered entries focused on the old camera style. Five was good for what it was but I was still pissed it was too focused on action, would've liked it to be more survival horror. Six, I haven't really gotten around to getting into, it was changed way too much for me.

3. Post
    Krichul wrote:
    finally the only worthwhile resident evil game gets justice
    Phhhhlease... 'only worthwhile'

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2766344-re.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	206116

4. Post
    One is still my favorite

5. Post
    Bt wrote:
    One is still my favorite
    Yep, nothing beats the old creepy mansion.

6. Post
    alienguy wrote:
    Yep, nothing beats the old creepy mansion.
    Except for RE2

7. Post
    How was the remake on ps4?

8. Post
    jords wrote:
    How was the remake on ps4?
    Locked to 30fps on all consoles. Bizarrely only the PC version is 60fps. It's a tarted up version of 2002 game, on paper it should've been 60fps across all five platforms.

9. Post
    Somebody please remake Dino Crisis!

10. Post
    roht100 wrote:
    Somebody please remake Dino Crisis!
    **** yeah!

11. Post
    You'd figure with Jurassic World tearing up the Globe this would be a No Brainer!

12. Post

It's funny how we keep getting examples of the meme about gaming journalists sucking at games. The person playing keeps wasting ammo and resources.

Developer rep: "The Lickers are blind so don't make any sounds."
    *A few minutes later the games journalist enters a room, unloads ammo into a Licker. There's about 3 Lickers in the room who take away most of his health.*

Skills I learned from older REs: Shoot zombies in the legs to make them stumble, then stab them to death to conserve ammo. Else run past them or try for headshots. Meanwhile the gaming journalist unloads most of his ammo into practically every zombie he meets, while rarely going for headshots.

13. Post
    Journos are generally bad at gaming, no surprises

14. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Journos are generally bad at gaming, no surprises
    Shh, ChrisB might hear you

15. Post
    Resident Evil 2 demo to release this friday/saturday. 30 minute demo available on PC, Xbox and PS4 from January 11 - January 31.
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/re.../1100-6464244/

16. Post
    ChizzBo wrote:
    Resident Evil 2 demo to release this friday/saturday. 30 minute demo available on PC, Xbox and PS4 from January 11 - January 31.
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/re.../1100-6464244/
    Yeah I'm keen

17. Post
    Demo is up!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d2x24xqo6l921.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	224618

18. Post
    It's not showing up for me guessing my account isn't set to NZ.

19. Post
    Demo only available for PS4 and Xbox atm. Steam should be tomorrow with any luck.

20. Post
    Can't believe I started this thread 4 years ago. And here we are today, 2 weeks from release!

21. Post
    Demo was great. The time limit thing was a bit of a bummer though i just wanted to play it and finish it at my own pace.

22. Post
    Yeah timer sucked. Finished in 16mins didn't get to use the shotgun so thought I'd run though the game just to blast some zombies, just got the shotgun making good time skipping all dialog, yeah nope didn't get to use the shotgun

23. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    Yeah timer sucked. Finished in 16mins didn't get to use the shotgun so thought I'd run though the game just to blast some zombies, just got the shotgun making good time skipping all dialog, yeah nope didn't get to use the shotgun
    Just play it again on another psn account??

24. Post
    Demo was amazing, even better than what I envisaged.

The ambient sound and music, the zombies, the tight controls, bring on the 25th!

Finished in 17 minutes, just wanted to explore! Won't play again, will wait.

25. Post
    Yeah demo was awesome. Can't wait for the full release!!!