World of Warcraft: Legion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    Complain about the GM.

Reminds me of incompetent ****s at work (in india and philippines) closing JIRA tickets coz they're just plain useless and lazy.

2. Post
    mcvc wrote:
    Hi, anyone in NZ using Fibre or VDSL to play WoW Legion on Oceanic servers? Whats your ms look like in the game ? I am currently on ADSL2+ and i get about 52ms playing on Oceanic server, I am wondering if i upgrade to VDSL or Fibre the ping would get better ? like 10~20ms ?
    Upgrading your internet will make practically no difference to your WoW ping. The only exception to this I can think of is if it was complete trash to begin with. WoW doesn't use much bandwidth so it doesn't really benefit from an increased scope. If you drop two bowling balls out of a plane instead of one, they both still hit the ground at the same time.

teelo7 wrote:
    [Couldn't find a HOTS thread forums]

So I've dealt with some pretty incompetent GM's over the years, but this takes the cake...
    lol...

cwm wrote:
    Complain about the GM.

Reminds me of incompetent ****s at work (in india and philippines) closing JIRA tickets coz they're just plain useless and lazy.
    I think most of the English speaking GMs work out of Ireland.
    Last edited by Quasi ELVIS; 2nd May 2017 at 12:37 am.

3. Post
    From what I've heard, the ones based in USA work out of Texas.

4. Post
    glimpNZ wrote:
    2s or 3s? Was 2.1k in s1 of Legion on my disc in 2s and about 1.9k in 3s, havent played since though
    I've retired my rogue for abit.. I've got a MW monk got it to 2.1k last season.. looking for a glad push so if you have any dps hit me up 2's & 3's

5. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Upgrading your internet will make practically no difference to your WoW ping. The only exception to this I can think of is if it was complete trash to begin with. WoW doesn't use much bandwidth so it doesn't really benefit from an increased scope. If you drop two bowling balls out of a plane instead of one, they both still hit the ground at the same time.

lol...

I think most of the English speaking GMs work out of Ireland.
    I've found most wow GMs to be really competent. Teelos one sounds special

6. Post
    mcvc wrote:
    Hi, anyone in NZ using Fibre or VDSL to play WoW Legion on Oceanic servers? Whats your ms look like in the game ? I am currently on ADSL2+ and i get about 52ms playing on Oceanic server, I am wondering if i upgrade to VDSL or Fibre the ping would get better ? like 10~20ms ?
    ADSL gets you around 40-60ms
    Fibre will get you 15-30ms

This is true for all online games hosted in AU, most of the latency is introduced between your house and the telephone exchange or cabinet.

7. Post
    I used to sit on 38 - 39ms on VDSL. Lately its jumped up to 55-59ms. I'm still getting the same latency to the gateway, so it seems to be bigpipes uplink.

8. Post
    Broken shore is a joke, These quests are so bad. Every week i'm thinking next week will be some sort of actual story content. Each week i'm disappointed.

9. Post
    Agreed.

10. Post
    Yeah, this is one of the few times where I'm actually really disappointed. Suramar was cool, new story based stuff each week, this is just doing what I've already been doing.

11. Post
    Utter utter crap Broken Shore..........ugh.

12. Post
    Just got this message completely out of nowhere. No idea who it is or anything. I feel so loved!

Attached Images

13. Post
    You must have done something to wind him up

14. Post
    Was doing BGs. I guess it was someone I beat.

15. Post
    Bt wrote:
    ADSL gets you around 40-60ms
    Fibre will get you 15-30ms
    Was getting 22ms on VDSL, upgraded to gigabite fibre, now i get.... 22ms.

Sverin wrote:
    Broken shore is a joke, These quests are so bad. Every week i'm thinking next week will be some sort of actual story content. Each week i'm disappointed.
    Haha yep, they're just killing time. Finding no reason to login until the raid is up.

16. Post
    Tomb on the 20th. Finally new content.

17. Post
    Enjoy raiding with vex teelo lol, Remember to not hit the wrong button

18. Post
    lol Skavo (Sverin).

Someone asked about you in guild chat. I responded "the guild list says he hasnt been on in a few days". They replied "he probably necked himself".

So brutal. They really don't like you

19. Post
    Lol so salty. I clearly left an impression

I took it seriously when i first joined but being in that environment really put me off so i showed up to raids with a meh attitude.

#chestpiecegate

20. Post
    The "hidden" drak'thul quest chain was the only thing that was cool about the broken shore.

21. Post
    Goddam it, I'm still at 8/21000k Suramar rep, this grind sucks. I just want to fly around on my mount already!

22. Post
    Greek wrote:
    Goddam it, I'm still at 8/21000k Suramar rep, this grind sucks. I just want to fly around on my mount already!
    Got exalted months ago just doing the minimum quest chain and Suramar emmissaries whenever they were up. Your fault for being slack.

23. Post
    :) love it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	240.1 KB 
ID:	217907

24. Post
    ^Sweet, is that your class mount? Grats.

teelo7 wrote:
    Got exalted months ago just doing the minimum quest chain and Suramar emmissaries whenever they were up. Your fault for being slack.
    I stopped playing for most of the Uni semester, and have also just discovered Battle Pets >.<

I played in Vanilla, and levelled in briefly in TBC in Zangarmarsh before quitting until Legion. None of my realm friends play anymore and I have to do raids through the group finder. Any Kiwi servers or guilds I could Xfer to?

25. Post
    Barth and jubei'thos/gundrak have a decent aussie/nz horde scene. Frostmourne if you play alliance.