World of Warcraft: Legion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    Barth and jubei'thos/gundrak have a decent aussie/nz horde scene. Frostmourne if you play alliance.

There is also a good alliance NZ guild on Aman'Thul

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us...c+Ate+My+Mount

2. Post
    Check out the recruitment thread here, few that would suit - now I can claim it wasn't a shameless plug :P

3. Post
    Seems like tanks are the least needed roles in established guilds? Been sword n' boarding for 13 years and have 0 other life skills.

4. Post
    New raid tier coming out on the 20th. You'll find a guild that needs a tank.

5. Post
    I like the Chromie scenario, shame about the day wait for her to learn a new talent though. Pointless time gating.

6. Post
    Greek wrote:
    ^Sweet, is that your class mount? Grats.

Yup, each spec has its own colour, the blue variation is Marksman which I've almost unlocked.

Pretty nice mount.

7. Post
    Oh hell yeah, finally finished the Suramar quest chain and got flying in Legion. Also downed Heroic Gul'Dan in a pick up group for my AOTC, so I give them permission to release Tomb of Sargeras now.

8. Post
    @Greek im starting a normal heroic team 1 night a week for socials / casuals that needs a tank.
    #logbo1398
    Alliance - Distortion.

9. Post
    So Tomb is nice :P

really enjoyable raid, last boss is pretty boring... every other boss was pretty damn fun though.

10. Post
    I like ToS, I've only PuGed it so far and got up to the Fallen Avatar, at which point I was booted 20 seconds into the fight for not knowing mechanics. ****ing pugs.

Yet to kill Kil'Jaeden, I've already seen the cinematic though... now that Argus is effectively next to Azeroth, does that mean we're going to Argus in this expansion, in an upcoming patch or what's the deal.
    Does Sargeras have a physical form atm, and is it on Argus?

Basically, when the **** are we finally going to see Sargeras in-game?

11. Post
    They've already said we're going to Argus in the last patch of this expansion. So I expect the next expansion is going to be on Argus too.

12. Post
    Soan wrote:
    So I expect the next expansion is going to be on Argus too.
    Get outta here! Argus is a ruined world totally corrupted by fel, so every zone would be the same fel-tainted wasteland except for the capital Mac'Aree.

I doubt a whole Xpac would be dedicated to Argus for the same reasons they haven't dedicated an expansion to the Emerald Dream - it would be a green-tinged monotony with little connection to the to the rest of the characters and lore developed on Azeroth proper.

I tend to agree with the idea that the next Xpac will be about naga, old gods, southern seas and pirates. I hope there's pirates.

13. Post
    Supposedly Argus is going to be another mini continent with ~3 zones.

14. Post
    S15Silvia wrote:
    Supposedly Argus is going to be another mini continent with ~3 zones.
    It's already on the PTR. Also next xpac is definitely not Argus - it was confirmed that it would not be demon orientated at blizzcon.

In other news, I'm still ****ed off at legendaries. I have 6 now and all of them are shit, wtf man.

15. Post
    I've got like 6 but only ever used 2, and only 1 is 670.

They 2 I use are pretty sweet though. Both of them heal for a % of my HP, plus a talent for self heals, and I have 7m+ HP, so I often out heal lazy healers in raids. I've had people whisper me after underbelly PvP asking how the hell I heal so much.

In other news, I have 5/6 of the ToS set gear, and I'm right now staring down a malevolent, red, Eredar demon lord across the top of his space ship. Got to go kill this dude...
    Last edited by Greek; 7th July 2017 at 12:33 am.

16. Post
    Wooo, now I can see Argus in the sky!

17. Post
    next exp will be Kul Tiras

18. Post
    Good point, wherever has that place floated off too...

19. Post
    Its "supposed" to be somewhere between vashjir and gilneas, near tol barad. Dunno how they're going to fit it on the map and have it still be believable.

20. Post
    they managed to fit an entire planet in almost all zones in the game world so i dont think it will be a major issue

21. Post
    Is there any new single player content that's worth doing since around the time I unsubbed (Nighthold opening)? I might re-sub for a month just to LFR/Normal mode the raids I haven't seen yet, just wondering if there would be anything else for me to do. I've done the 7.0 world quests to death and leveled to max on a couple of characters so I've covered most of the solo content that was available at launch.

22. Post
    Looking forward to patch 7.3

23. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Is there any new single player content that's worth doing since around the time I unsubbed (Nighthold opening)? I might re-sub for a month just to LFR/Normal mode the raids I haven't seen yet, just wondering if there would be anything else for me to do. I've done the 7.0 world quests to death and leveled to max on a couple of characters so I've covered most of the solo content that was available at launch.
    I'm bad at keeping track of content, but I think there is some new stuff:
    Class Mounts
    Broken shore stuff
    This week I ran The Black Temple time walking raid, but it's this week only
    Chrome scenario, was this there when you unsubbed?

I really enjoyed the Chromie scenario once I got rep and got the buffs. With all the permanent and temporary buffs I was running around super fast and smashing through mobs. It kinda felt like using cheat codes, or going from Pokemon on a game-boy to Pokemon running on an emulator at triple speed and I kinda wish I always ran around that fast. The rewards are crap though if you aren't into Pets or Xmogs, but it was cool to play with so many buffs, and I liked revisiting Stratholme the day the plague spread.

24. Post
    Broken shore content isn't really worth resubbing for tbh. It's super disappointing when compared to the suramar questlines. Not really any interesting story quests on broken shore, basically just kill demons for pretty much every quest. One of the few times I've felt really disappointed in WoW, as I was looking forward to a nice chain of story quests, like in the leadup to nighthold opening, and instead got nothing.

25. Post
    The Suramar questline is pretty long and was part of the launch content so it's a bit much to expect something like that in a patch.

Don't think I did Chromie. Sounds like even if Broken Shore is crap, there's still at least a month worth of content I can much around with.