Highlights
    • New Expansion: World of Warcraft: Legion
    • New Continent: The Broken Isles
    • New Class: Demon Hunter
    • New PvP Honor System
    • New Class-focus quests/system
    • Survival Hunters using 2-Handed Melee weapons

Zones
    • Val'shaarah:Forgotten Druid Refuge - Malfurion becoming a druid, lots of Night Elf lore.
    • Facing demons trying to unleash Emerald Nightmare. We can't stop it, so we go into the Emerald Nightmare where
    • we get glimpses into the Emerald Dream.
    • Halls of Valor, Stormheim - origins of Val'kyr, K'valdir
    • Azauna: You will see this place was once something very special.
    • Ghosts of ancient night elves, remnants of blue dragonflight, we'll be facing Queen Azshara here.
    • High Mountain Tauren: Keepers of Kazgoroth's item.
    • Lair of the Earthwarder, Neltharian - he's still dead but there are other things there.
    • Nesingwary is in this zone.
    • Suramar: New race of elves - Lived there for last 10k years, flourished from Magic abilities, become pawns of the burning legion, they have the last relic we need.
    • What about Alleria and Turalyon? It's their time.

Demon Hunters
    • Demon Hunters can only be Night Elves or Blood Elves
    • Demon Hunters have two specializations: Havoc and Vengeance. These are for melee damage dealers and tanks.
    • UNRIVALED MOBILITY: Demon Hunters can double jump, vault in and out of combat, and even unfold their monstrous wings to perform gliding descents and surprise enemies from above.
    • METAMORPHOSIS: Demon Hunters transform into hellish forms, enhancing their chosen role: damage-focused Illidari can teleport into combat, while those who prize defense can grant powerful supportive Auras.
    • MELEE DAMAGE: The chaotic energy that flows within Demon Hunters empowers their physical and magical strikes to devastating effect.
    • SPECTRAL SIGHT: The Demon Hunters’ apparent blindness belies their true powers of perception. They rely on magically augmented sight to detect enemies, even those that hide behind obstacles.
    • Available Weapons: Daggers, Fist Weapons, One-Handed Axes, One-Handed Maces, One-Handed Swords

Artifacts
    • Fighting ultimate enemy needs ultimate weapons.
    • Retrieving items like shards of Frostmourne.
    • You can earn Artifact power for your weapon through various activities.
    • Empower weapon, empower character, change appearance of weapon.
    • Unlocking abilities on your weapon like a talent tree.
    • Ashbringer, Sheilun, Staff of the Mists, Felo'melorn, The Eagle Spear, Ice Bringer, Soul Reaper, Doomhammer, Fangs of the First Nightsaber - Changes Druid Form

Class Orders
    • You are the leader who has this amazing artifact weapon.
    • Class identity vital to Legion expansion.
    • Private shared space with your class
    • Placed in thematic areas - Light's Hope Chapel, Maelstrom, etc.
    • Place to do Artifact stuff.
    • Evolution of Draenor system - just numbers won't work here, they are infinite.
    • You collect members of your class to fight the Legion.

Dungeons & Raids
    • More Dungeons
    • Halls of Valor: Level up dungeon above Stormheim, inspired by Valhalla.
    • Black Rook Hold: Ancestral home of Lord Ravencrest, Elven structure carved from stone. Now covered in a Dark Shadow.
    • Vault of the Wardens: where we hunt down Illidan, lined with cells, etc.
    • Other Dungeons: Eye of Azshara, Darkheart Thicket, Neltharion's Lair, Helheim, Suramar City, Violet Hold
    • Raids
    • Emerald Nightmare
    • 7 Bosses
    • Emerald Dream, twisted and Shadow
    • Pursue Cenarius, face Xavius
    • Suramar Palace
    • 10 Bosses
    • Home to the Nightwell, centre of Suramar's power
    • Face off against Gul'dan
    Last edited by shadybrothers; 7th November 2015 at 12:39 pm.

2. Post
    Old news, lol. Not really but yea really.

If you go back and look at the leaks from a few years back this was on the timeline schedule after WoD, I was fully expecting another legion xpac.

Demon hunters lookreally cool though and OP! Double jump and Wings to glide wtf

So this xpac has 9 dungeons and 2 raids with Guldan being the final boss? Seems kinda light on content but at least there are some new features such as weapon talent trees sound cool.

Are they making Guild garrisons?

3. Post
    They seem quite far along compared to other expac announcements, good they actually also showed a lot of stuff with the announcement.

4. Post
    Looks awesome to be honest, funny to see them steal ideas from XIV though xD (artifact weapons) but it's a good approach and hopefully the process takes long, gives us something awesome to do. Very happy with this announcement.

let's hope they don't take anything out along the way. I wonder if the boost to 100 works on Demon Hunters? I kinda hope not.. but not too fussed, especially if the tutorial area is really well designed.

Beta this year, gives me hopeful release early Q1

5. Post
    Class Hall concept is interesting. Biggest party is probably in the druid hall.

Demon Hunter class page: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/class/demon-hunter (elves only)

6. Post
    Night and Blood elves only. You start in the past, being sent out by Illidan. Sounds awesome.

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Are they making Guild garrisons?
    Don't think so, the class halls seem to be the direction they're going. Instead of followers you will have heroes that have more meaning.....

So what more will they have for us at Blizzcon?

8. Post
    Keen on some Demon Hunter although their excuse for only having two specs was a cop-out lol, should've just admitted they ran out of ideas

"Watered down" uh-huh

9. Post
    Color me excited Fully expecting 18765182631824124 demon hunters all questing through the same areas @ release...

Gul'dan won't be the final boss. It HAS to be Sargeras. This is rumored to be the final WoW expansion?

10. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    Keen on some Demon Hunter although their excuse for only having two specs was a cop-out lol, should've just admitted they ran out of ideas
    Why does that require an excuse? What was their reasoning?

Insai wrote:
    This is rumored to be the final WoW expansion?
    wut. no. If anything their plan is to pump out expansions more regularly.

11. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Why does that require an excuse? What was their reasoning?
    It requires an excuse because every other class has at least 3 specs and they've managed to make other classes work like that - their excuse was "Two DPS or Tank specs would water down the identity of the class."

12. Post
    they could have added a stealth spec maybe? or a pvp oriented spec and left havoc for PVE

13. Post
    Insai wrote:
    Gul'dan won't be the final boss. It HAS to be Sargeras. This is rumored to be the final WoW expansion?
    Not sure where you would have heard that rumour. They've come out and said they've got 2 or 3 more expansions, including Legion, planned at the minimum. They're probably already working on the one after Legion, and throwing around ideas for the one after that.

14. Post
    Looks great! Can't wait for some Q&A

15. Post
    Itching to go home and watch the entire panel, only had time this morning to watch the reveal video

edit: just read the OP further... UNRIVALED MOBILITY: Demon Hunters can double jump, vault in and out of combat, and even unfold their monstrous wings to perform gliding descents and surprise enemies from above.

brb rerolling

16. Post
    Probably just an aimed disengage that activates when you jump with a short delay and in-built goblin glider spell

17. Post
    I'm probably going to reroll anyway (stop laughing skork) tried to Arena last night with a friend of mine who's really good at PvP and I struggled so badly with Hunter, completely different story in BG's... Arena is not friendly to Hunters, especially with everyone playing Warrior/DK/Pally.... seriously is Warrior the new rogue? so much CC and damage output.

Hunter is the least represented in Arenas, that's not to say they can't be done... but the skill level is super high, and quite frankly I haven't PvPed much since Wrath and I totally suck now.

I'll probably go DH if it's any good... just need to get home T_T

18. Post
    i wonder if they'll offer a 100 level jump .... i still have my free 90 jump unused.

edit
    "free 100 boost with purchase"

ahh.

19. Post
    looks excellent

20. Post
    Survival hunter artifact weapon is a spear....

The artifact bow looks badass though, guess that will be for marksman, BM gets a gun.

21. Post
    Not sure giving everyone Ashbringer lookalikes is gonna work out. Might just look silly.

22. Post
    Guessing we'll see some Demon Hunter gameplay at Blizzcon plus a release date.

23. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    Guessing we'll see some Demon Hunter gameplay at Blizzcon plus a release date.
    aye, i bet attendees will be able to play!

24. Post
    They should add a fourth spec to Hunters called "Demon" just to confuse people.

25. Post
    Demon Hunter starting level has not been set, but a starting level between 95-100 is currently being debated (as it is a Hero Class). It's "hard to imagine a Level 1 Demon Hunter running around Elwynn Forest."
    http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...n-hazzikostas/