World of Warcraft: Legion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    How do you get a decent group for lower level M+ when you don't have a good guild? Having a couple of pug groups fall to pieces early on put me right off.

2. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Ugh.
    426 days played like a boss.

I probably only have a pathetic ~200.

3. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    How do you get a decent group for lower level M+ when you don't have a good guild? Having a couple of pug groups fall to pieces early on put me right off.
    Dunno man, I pugged all the way to +7. Then the guild runs carried me.

Disclaimer: I'm shit.

4. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Step 1: Download the Raider.io addon.
    Step 2: Pug level 10 keys.
    Step 3: Avoid players from Azralon and Ragnaros.
    Step 4: Check everyones Raider.io score before starting the run. For level 10 keys just check that everyones at least done a 10 before.
    Step 5: Once you've done EVERY dungeon at least once on a 10 or higher, move on to pugging 13s.
    Step 6: Once you've done EVERY dungeon at least once on a 13 or higher, move on to pugging 15s.

The addon works both ways. The leader will screen you whether or not you have the addon, but you can screen them back too. When you mouse over the group, it tells you the leaders stats. If they haven't done any M+s before, don't even apply. If they're from Ragnaros, don't even apply. If you join and notice that the leader has a nice score but has a guildie with no score, leave.

5. Post
    I've pugged up to +13. I'm trying to get my raider.io score up to try some +15 PUGs.

Would be good to know if there is an ANZ Discord that could help with finding people.

6. Post
    This raider.io stuff shits me. I don't have time to be farming keys between raids and life to get my score up. I do 1x 15 a week for my cache and that's it. 6/11M and declined cause score too low and I'll obviously be a hindrance in a 15 key

7. Post
    Because mythic progress doesn't mean you'll know wtf you're doing in a mythic plus. Plenty of 11/11M players have noobed up M+s.

8. Post
    I'd tend to say mythic prog = can clearly do mechanics/dps/hps required. I would be very surprised if a mythic raider hadn't yet encountered each dungeon/affix. Usually they're a good proportion of gearing up.

9. Post
    I see a potential Tarren Mill EU <Method> Teelo player.

10. Post
    S15Silvia wrote:
    I'd tend to say mythic prog = can clearly do mechanics/dps/hps required. I would be very surprised if a mythic raider hadn't yet encountered each dungeon/affix. Usually they're a good proportion of gearing up.
    You're certainly entitled to your opinion. When you start doing more than just a 15 every week, you'll see just how bad a lot of the really geared players who don't normally do M+s are.

11. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Step 1: Download the Raider.io addon.
    Step 2: Pug level 10 keys.
    Step 3: Avoid players from Azralon and Ragnaros.
    Step 4: Check everyones Raider.io score before starting the run. For level 10 keys just check that everyones at least done a 10 before.
    Step 5: Once you've done EVERY dungeon at least once on a 10 or higher, move on to pugging 13s.
    Step 6: Once you've done EVERY dungeon at least once on a 13 or higher, move on to pugging 15s.

The addon works both ways. The leader will screen you whether or not you have the addon, but you can screen them back too. When you mouse over the group, it tells you the leaders stats. If they haven't done any M+s before, don't even apply. If they're from Ragnaros, don't even apply. If you join and notice that the leader has a nice score but has a guildie with no score, leave.
    This sounds like really good advice. There's a bit of a gap between step 1 and step 2 though... will world/LFR gear be enough to PUG level 10 when I don't know what I'm doing? I'd have thought the starting point would be a bit lower. Are people not bothered as much about mistakes at +10?

Keep in mind I haven't played for about 9 months and may as well be a fresh 110. I know how to play but I'll still need to learn the dungeon mechanics.

12. Post
    People tend to only look at ilvl for keys under 10. People don't start using the addon until 15s.

13. Post
    Do ppl buy M15+ runs? If they do, how much do they pay for it?

14. Post
    Yeah, i was scared at first. But then quickly realised up to +4 is easy as.

I just totally winged it and it was easy. However, I did a +9 the other night with Teeming and Quake and it sucked dick hard.

15. Post
    +15 on Barthilas goes for 100k to 150k.

Up to +12 is fairly easy with 930 gear and no tier.

16. Post
    spoot wrote:
    +15 on Barthilas goes for 100k to 150k.

Up to +12 is fairly easy with 930 gear and no tier.

How is the demand on M+ run? Lots of ppl paying for it?

17. Post
    scho660 wrote:
    How is the demand on M+ run? Lots of ppl paying for it?
    Seems to be

18. Post
    Yeah heaps of +15 runs 'for sale'. Unsure how much they pay though.

19. Post
    Any NZ based HC raiding guild around?