Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    Just gonna leave this here.

Attached Images

2. Post
    Teelos a bully.

3. Post
    Put up some recruitment in the recruitment thread, for those that don't read it.

looking for some melee dps and maybe a mage - and maybe a healer.

4. Post
    Whats the most OP class in PvP these days? I miss knockback-hunter days from Mists of Pandaria, that was my shit

5. Post
    U can still do that once you unlock Explosive Trap in the Honor Talents.

6. Post
    Any idea when they will make challenge artifact appearances unobtainable? I did it on my mage and wondered how much time I have to gear alts..

7. Post
    scrub'thos!

8. Post
    Anyone here watch Ach's stream?

9. Post
    OCE wow player pool is becoming lower and lower... Hope more ppl start playing it again when argus hits.

10. Post
    Argus is pretty sweet.

Think people greatly exagerrated that there was "so much to do". Caught up in about 2-3 hours. Regardless, it's a nice patch, more like a mini-xpac.

11. Post
    scho660 wrote:
    OCE wow player pool is becoming lower and lower... Hope more ppl start playing it again when argus hits.
    Yup. Every week another 1-2 people in my guild quit the game, and we have to recruit and gear up replacements. My server used to have 30+ mythic raiding guilds, now its down to around 10.

12. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Yup. Every week another 1-2 people in my guild quit the game, and we have to recruit and gear up replacements. My server used to have 30+ mythic raiding guilds, now its down to around 10.
    Things aren't going to well for Vex then ? Where you guys at now ?

13. Post
    I really enjoyed WotLK even with 200+ms... Now even with OCE server ping i don't enjoy the game as much as before.