1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    Titanfallofduty!!!!

3. Post
    It is what it is another future warfare COD but it is Treyarch who do make very good COD games.Will buy it but I do hope for another WW2 COD at some future date without all the boost jumping and such.

4. Post
    I agree with neddycgoon that we need another World War 2 Call of Duty game. If Infinity Ward releases a WW2 COD game in 2016 it will be the perfect antidote to the slew of COD games that have been set in the future. In total there are 7 COD games set in the future. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was released in 2007 and set in 2011. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was released in 2009 and set in 2016. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 was released in 2011 and set in 2016/2017. Call of Duty: Ghosts was released in 2013 and set in 2017/2027. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare was released in 2014 and set in 2054/2055/2059/2060. Call of Duty: Black Ops II was released in 2012 and set in 2025. Call of Duty: Black Ops III will be released on the 6th of November 2015 and is set in 2065.

5. Post
    I apologize, I am too new to make a post, so i decided just to ask this in a "site related forums" on the most recent post.

Is there not a "general gaming" forum.

Every topic has to fit into one of these categories?

6. Post
    Cacciatore wrote:
    I agree with neddycgoon that we need another World War 2 Call of Duty game. If Infinity Ward releases a WW2 COD game in 2016 it will be the perfect antidote to the slew of COD games that have been set in the future. In total there are 7 COD games set in the future. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was released in 2007 and set in 2011. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was released in 2009 and set in 2016. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 was released in 2011 and set in 2016/2017. Call of Duty: Ghosts was released in 2013 and set in 2017/2027. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare was released in 2014 and set in 2054/2055/2059/2060. Call of Duty: Black Ops II was released in 2012 and set in 2025. Call of Duty: Black Ops III will be released on the 6th of November 2015 and is set in 2065.
    I wouldn't count the MW series as future when it's only a couple years ahead, future implies more Black Ops 2/Advanced Warfare style with lazers, drones and gadgets etc

7. Post
    My wife plays CoD, I haven't touched it since Blops 2 - same shit, different day. It hasn't changed since CoD4...And no, jet booster packs don't change the basic game being the same rinse repeat formula.
    They really need to come up with something new.

Oh wait, it has changed - single player campaigns get shorter and shorter to make room for the yearly cash cow MP.

8. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    I wouldn't count the MW series as future when it's only a couple years ahead, future implies more Black Ops 2/Advanced Warfare style with lazers, drones and gadgets etc
    Yeah I know what you mean. The fact that the MW games are set a few years in the future doesn't really have much of an effect on the style of the story or the gameplay.

9. Post
    i prefer modern to ww2 or futuristic, but i've gotta admit that after watching this video i kinda like what i see. the jumping, wall running, sliding etc, looks like it works really smooth. where i found advanced warfare frustrating at times with the double jump and other suit abilities. everything kinda jerks into motion if you know what i mean. so hopefully treyarch know what they're doing, they've been doing well so far.

10. Post
    Bu1ld0g wrote:
    My wife plays CoD, I haven't touched it since Blops 2 - same shit, different day. It hasn't changed since CoD4...And no, jet booster packs don't change the basic game being the same rinse repeat formula.
    They really need to come up with something new.

Oh wait, it has changed - single player campaigns get shorter and shorter to make room for the yearly cash cow MP.
    Do you expect FIFA games to be different each year?