Big Wednesday, MUST BE WON

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 576 to 591 of 591

  1. Post
    They sold 1.5 million tickets for the last draw alone, so yeah really lucrative.

  2. Post
    They the NZ lotteries commission. So all that profit goes back into the community anyway.

  3. Post
    Yep, which is why I just consider it a donation to the community each time I buy a ticket - makes me feel better about not winning anything better than a bonus ticket most of the time

  4. Post
    Two lucky Aucklanders are splitting a massive $38 million Powerball jackpot.

    Both winning tickets were sold on MyLotto, with the winners each taking home $19,142,857.
    Can't even log in to check my ticket (even though I don't live there) because I forgot to do it before the cut off period tonight

  5. Post
    shit....the 1 week I bought it from a store...

  6. Post
    I bought 5 lines of powerball online - won a bonus ticket.

  7. Post
    welp, i guess i go back to work tomorrow LOL

  8. Post
    Won a bonus ticket, not sure if I should be happy with what I go, or annoyed it's only 4 lines...

  9. Post
    Bonus tickets are such a crock ( they're all I ever seem to win). I buy an $18 ticket with powerball, win a $2.80 ticket with no powerball... should be a replacement for the ticket you bought.

    My bonus ticket from Saturdays draw on got 1 number on the whole thing, and the best I got on the ticket I bought for this draw was 2 numbers and the bonus :/

  10. Post
    I had a hunch it would go off online, brought ticket online and yeah nah.. disappointed ahwell these jackpots come often enough anyways.

  11. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Bonus tickets are such a crock ( they're all I ever seem to win). I buy an $18 ticket with powerball, win a $2.80 ticket with no powerball... should be a replacement for the ticket you bought.

    My bonus ticket from Saturdays draw on got 1 number on the whole thing, and the best I got on the ticket I bought for this draw was 2 numbers and the bonus :/
    Yeah I agree. It should be equivalent to the ticket u bought.

  12. Post
    Can't say I've watched a live tv draw in years. Do they still do that spin the wheel?

  13. Post
    first time using the phone app to buy ticket digitally, how do i get my winnings?

  14. Post
    What. wrote:
    first time using the phone app to buy ticket digitally, how do i get my winnings?
    Under $1k goes to your lotto account.

  15. Post
    Ah yeah I see it now. How do I cash out?

  16. Post
    What. wrote:
    Ah yeah I see it now. How do I cash out?
    Withdraw funds, under settings menu.