1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Damn, looks great. Still 10 days away yet, definitely keen.

3. Post
    Had never even heard of this game till about a week ago, but it looks fantastic. Great review.

4. Post
    I adore the PC version and see no reason whatsoever that it would not be just as awesome on PS4! Great review!!

5. Post
    Isnt this an old game?

6. Post
    It came out 10 months ago, so a bit but not really. Did you say the same thing when GTAV hit PC almost 2 years later?

7. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    It came out 10 months ago, so a bit but not really. Did you say the same thing when GTAV hit PC almost 2 years later?
    We already know the answer to that one

8. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    We already know the answer to that one
    Yup sure do, maybe he'll just go away now.

9. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Maybe we should update review thread titles with the platform if they are platform specific to avoid confusion.
    I did not know that it was on ps4 and simply asked a reasonable question

- - - Updated - - -

ChrisB wrote:
    Yup sure do, maybe he'll just go away now.
    Yeah nah. When gp did a review of gta v on pc they put "(pc)" in the title name, why was it not done now?
    Perhaps you should take your conspiracy theories elsewhere

10. Post
    How on Earth did I miss this tittle. Will have to grab it on PC.

11. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Maybe we should update review thread titles with the platform if they are platform specific to avoid confusion.
    I did not know that it was on ps4 and simply asked a reasonable question
    Yeah... I don't believe you for a second considering your posting history on these forums.

There's no way you could miss this, you're just banging on the same old tired drum.

12. Post
    Yup, pretty much. Everyone is sick of it Grim. Time to let it go, or move on.

13. Post
    I'm glad this review popped up, kind of forgot about this game... was all set to play it on PC release: now I'm reminded to do so

14. Post
    Great, now that Croteam have these existential meditations out of their system they can go and make Serious Sam 4.

15. Post
    I enjoyed this game when I could play it on PC ... alas I stopped playing after crash 9000

16. Post
    Merkinz wrote:
    I enjoyed this game when I could play it on PC ... alas I stopped playing after crash 9000
    Did you play the release version or the early access version?

17. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Yeah... I don't believe you for a second considering your posting history on these forums.

There's no way you could miss this, you're just banging on the same old tired drum.

I would not have even opened the thread, the title had me thinking it was back to the future

18. Post
    Oh well, move on mate.

19. Post
    johnny utah wrote:
    Oh well, move on mate.
    Agreed, and just keep going.

20. Post
    johnny utah wrote:
    Oh well, move on mate.
    I have, wont post in this thread again. Pyrobaby is also on ignore

21. Post
    Everybody Wins! The perfect outcome. Lets see if it can be repeated in every other thread!

22. Post
    Sounds like yet another reason to curse the name of platform exclusivity. Might have to find the PC version.

Unrelated: holy cow but this floating ball thingy in the screenshot looks exactly like an elite Servitor from Destiny.

Additionally unrelated: get out of my head, Destiny.

23. Post
    Just realized that I've not played the expansion for this yet. Might have to give it a spin over the weekend.