Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

John Bain aka Totalbiscuit said his Cancer Is Back, Prognosis Looks Grim

2. Post
    Saw this abit earlier today.This is really crappy news
    How old is john?

3. Post
    Not really a fan of his content, but sad to hear nonetheless.

4. Post
    iludez wrote:
    Saw this abit earlier today.This is really crappy news
    How old is john?
    Only 31 i believe. Very sad.

5. Post
    Damn thats young im pretty sure his youth will be in his favour. Hope he can beat it. Been watching him for like 6 years

6. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Not really a fan of his content, but sad to hear nonetheless.
    This

7. Post
    He's my fav youtuber. Feel so ****ing sorry for him.

8. Post
    Definitely the best gaming content producer on YT. This makes me sad. I've lived the liver cancer nightmare so there is hope. gl tb!

9. Post
    That's shitty news. I always liked his non bullshit approach to things.

Hope he kicks cancers ass.

10. Post
    Sad day.One of the better SC2 casters too.He also just disbanded Axion his SC2 team.Going to tough for awhile for him and his family

11. Post
    His casts/bickering with Day9 were usually entertaining. This is sad to hear

TIL what his actual name was, though. Wonder if we could convince him to change his name to David, just for lols?

12. Post
    I remember when he used to make WoW videos back in the day some good memories.

Such a shame, he was an excellent speaker for PC gamers... unfortunately it's spread to his liver.

Sucks.

13. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Definitely the best gaming content producer on YT.
    This. His WTF videos are a go to when I'm looking for first hand game footage before I buy.

Hope he pulls through.

14. Post
    I am a big fan of this guy, really sad news.

He made a really good video when he first found out about how he had symptoms and did nothing about it for ages because he was scared. Really sad news hope he pulls through this. Message is if you have any symptoms just get on to it it can happen to anyone at any age.

15. Post
    Rii wrote:
    This. His WTF videos are a go to when I'm looking for first hand game footage before I buy.
    That's what I do too. He's got the right amount of jaded old gamer that makes his predictions accurate enough for another jaded old gamer.

16. Post
    Didn't mind his videos, but he reviewed games that often didn't suit my tastes. Sorry to hear.
    Winner: Ass Clown Award 2002!!! NEWS FLASH 2003 clown as well!!!

17. Post
    Really sad to hear, definitely one of my favourite if not no1 gaming content producer on YT.

18. Post
    Totalbiscuit retires from social media. Short of it:- He doesn't want his remaining years on this Earth being made miserable by trolls. Hats off to TB, honestly.

19. Post
    That's probably a very smart move. I cannot imagine the sort of stress that comes from his job.
    Does anyone know how his health is doing though?

20. Post
    He had some good progress recently but I think he's given up on "good news" because of what happened last time. I hope by some miracle he survives but It doesn't look likely.

Good on him for leaving the internet shitfest behind and enjoying whatever time he has left.

21. Post
    Good call, best to spend what time he has left :-( on what makes him happy, screw wasting any of that remaining time reading trolls comments.

22. Post
    This sucks in so many ways, but is definitely the right call.

I ****ing hate cancer so much... lost so many of my family to it: needs to get gone ASAP.

23. Post
    hopefully his friends can stand up and keep him off it if he ever gets that urge back

24. Post
    Listening to that last soundcloud clip he put out - Jesus...

Gave me a good insight into what some of the better content creators on YouTube subject themselves to.

God speed sweet prince.

25. Post
    Damn, i never knew about this - sad news, i like that Total Biscuit guy.