1. Post
    The game that keeps on giving. Love these updates, I really need to get back into GT:S been to slack of late. Busy doing other things sadly but I really should get back into the MP.

2. Post
    Awesome player stats tracker, has graphs & good lot of details on your progress

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=search

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gts.png 
Views:	127 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	225451

3. Post
    Any chance they'll add cars from the older games? I miss driving the cars I own/have owned. Probably not there since they aren't that great, haha.

4. Post
    chocindian wrote:
    Any chance they'll add cars from the older games? I miss driving the cars I own/have owned. Probably not there since they aren't that great, haha.
    Always a chance a car that you have owned being added into the game that was in older GT games. Always a couple old road cars being added every month or two, not just new cars. Chances are pretty slim as so many they could add. Has been just over 100 new cars added to the game for free since the game launched plus some tracks.

5. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    Always a chance a car that you have owned being added into the game that was in older GT games. Always a couple old road cars being added every month or two, not just new cars. Chances are pretty slim as so many they could add. Has been just over 100 new cars added to the game for free since the game launched plus some tracks.
    Well, I've got my fingers crossed, haha.

6. Post
    Have been playing this over the weekend - add me evo2rs

7. Post
    ^ What?

8. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    Awesome player stats tracker, has graphs & good lot of details on your progress

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=search

Name:	gts.png 
Views:	127 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	225451
    I love that site.

Name:	20190414_154549.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	181.3 KB 
ID:	225802