1. Post
    Probably won't affect me either, but "always online" in a single-player component really rustles my jimmies, for some reason.

I have Assetto Corsa arriving any day now, so hopefully that scratches my driving game itch until i can pick up a cheaper copy of GTS.

2. Post
    Hadn't seen this mentioned but there's a day 1 patch of a whopping 12.3gb required to download

3. Post

I do hate the clutch setup on GTS, Its fully pressed or not pressed at all, sometimes it still stuffs up. car sometimes not delivering power just revs.. DS4 (getting patched next update I think) once you hit full lock the wheel stays at full lock for ~ a second, you don't always hit lock on controller, but sometimes when you do in you need to counter steer striaght away... Car just flicks on you..

T500rs wheel be getting a patch to fix excessive vibration when turning wheel over a certain amount.

4. Post
    Bought Project Cars 2 last week, can't really get in to it. Thinking of selling to either buy this or something else rather than it gather dust on my shelf. Figured I'd offer it here first if anyone is looking for it? I got it for $65

5. Post
    $139 for this combo at the warehouse. Deal me tf in. Both my ds4s are broken so great score! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1125~01.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	872.0 KB 
ID:	219515

6. Post
    son of a bitch! i got my copy from the warehouse today too. i wonder if i can return it and get the combo lol.

urgh 12 gig day one patch. guess it;s arcade mode only tonight

7. Post
    Yea I saw it online. Give them a call, worth a shot. Also stuck with arcade, even then it's as limited as the beta

Gotta say it does feel great with a controller, obviously not as sim as what I'm used to. Will give it a fair trial and sell if its not for me.

8. Post
    Man that is pretty damn good, one of mine turns slowly on the right analog stick same same thing with my brothers controller.

9. Post
    can't even progress in arcade mode while offline so WTF is the point of it? so far it's a bit of a snooze. will have to wait for the patch i guess.

10. Post
    Yup. Imagine another major psn outage lol. Yikes.

11. Post
    DL finished without interruption! i bet a good chunk of that 12gb was the intro movie lol

12. Post
    Yet again Mightyape fails to deliver my pre-order on launch day mumblemumble.

13. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    $139 for this combo at the warehouse. Deal me tf in. Both my ds4s are broken so great score! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1125~01.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	872.0 KB 
ID:	219515
    Well, ****.

I may well be in sooner than I expected.

14. Post
    why is it so hard to get a car moving? have the retards who made this ever driven a car?

and the ghosts dont work most of the time on the licences. off to a good start polyphony

15. Post
    Chickenman wrote:
    Well, ****.

I may well be in sooner than I expected.
    I still stand by my beta comments - a lot remains the same and I think I'll plug away at the 'campaign' and multiplayer. I'll give it a fair hoon anyway but it really isn't grabbing me just yet.

completed my first multiplayer race (daily) first lap was chaos but once the pack sorted itself out it was a bit smoother.

16. Post
    ive just been doing "campaign" so far. golds are just just require an OK run instead of perfection like the GT games of old. there's no real satisfaction from getting it and it just feels like a chore. at least i got a pretty sweet aston martin prize car!

17. Post
    Good race Crow#Zero

18. Post
    Also VR bundle - Buy 1 PlayStation VR & get 3 Items (GT Sport & PS Camera & VR Worlds) for FREE (FREE items must be added cart)

19. Post
    GT has quite a few assets settings that are on by default even after selecting advance driving option at the start, it could always be taking away the feel of the car for those who haven't gone though all the driving options.

I vote we should have a race night tomorrow, along with a certain vehicle.. The Honda 2&4 powered by RC213V.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i1VbdzI0DQu1dW.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	138.2 KB 
ID:	219526

Crow#Zero wrote:
    I still stand by my beta comments - a lot remains the same and I think I'll plug away at the 'campaign' and multiplayer. I'll give it a fair hoon anyway but it really isn't grabbing me just yet.

completed my first multiplayer race (daily) first lap was chaos but once the pack sorted itself out it was a bit smoother.
    Doing all good though, just keep racing clean you'll rank up soon enough then the races will get cleaner.

20. Post
    done a couple of online races. punted both times. already starting to from the opinion that everyone plat with a hong kong flag next to their name drives like a ****

21. Post
    Online DRM confirmed. Campaign earnings won't be saved if you're offline. Anti-consumer trash!
    https://twitter.com/i/moments/920529352747515904

22. Post
    JRS wrote:
    ive just been doing "campaign" so far. golds are just just require an OK run instead of perfection like the GT games of old. there's no real satisfaction from getting it and it just feels like a chore. at least i got a pretty sweet aston martin prize car!
    lol I'm happy with my silvers and occasional gold. Please don't look at my records racing-senpai!!

I'm actually kinda enjoying the bite-sized challenges but doesn't touch a full fledged GT1 campaign.

Mutton wrote:
    Good race Crow#Zero
    thanks man! (obligatory OMG it's mutton post - i don't think we've spoken since being on this account?)

XSpike wrote:

I vote we should have a race night tomorrow, along with a certain vehicle.. The Honda 2&4 powered by RC213V.

Doing all good though, just keep racing clean you'll rank up soon enough then the races will get cleaner.
    Thanks spike yeah I'll keep at it. Definitely down for a few online races, but not sure when (the hard mode in the latest Destiny raid has launched which may take a night or 2)

23. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Online DRM confirmed. Campaign earnings won't be saved if you're offline. Anti-consumer trash!
    https://twitter.com/i/moments/920529352747515904
    You're only a few pages late.

24. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    thanks man! (obligatory OMG it's mutton post - i don't think we've spoken since being on this account?)
    Your PS game name rang a bell, I wondered where you'd gone.

25. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Yeah, I've done the right thing and asked permission for the combo. We'll see what happens, I could have just secretly bought the combo but I'd have not been able play it due to Mrs Chickenman noticing a whopping big driving sim seat in the living room!